Favourite Moments in your Japanese Animes [SPOILERS]

41 posts in this topic

Posted

You should actually spoiler tag your posts and just say the name of the show outside the spoiler tag.

Although a lot of these obviously don't need spoiler tags. At least tag the major spoilers

Also also digimon adventures is getting a third season real soon if you want to see the digi-destined get a high school adventure.

Posted

when 

Posted

i have never enjoyed a japanese anime in my life snow white queen and how dare you imply i have

Knuckle likes this

Posted

GUNDAM SPOILERS FOR ALL OF THESE

The short speech Kamille gives, and the aftermath here, is one of my favorite things in any anime, from my favorite anime. Up to this point,the power of Newtypes usually only manifest itself in the form of precognition and a sort of vulcan mind meld. So when he actually forms constructs outside of his suit, its this huge holy shit moment. And he does even cooler shit later, but here, the combo of the music, Kamille righteous indignation, Life is the Strength, such a cool line, its just awesome

No subs for this one, but you can glean the idea from the content. This is also one of the great Newtype moments in the show, and the movie versions have this amazing music.

Gunbuster. It speaks for itself

Oh, I guess you can only do two embedded vids at once. Check it out anyways

Agent Zako likes this

Posted

Guts' bonfire of dreams speech and his soliloquy about sparks after talking to Godo.

And Griffith talking to Lady Charlotte about his dream. "For someone to truly be my friend..."

And also when Ode to Joy started playing in NGE.

Sahaqiel and pheonix561 like this

Posted

As far as Berserk goes, a bit that's never precisely been adapted. After coming back from the eclipse, Guts grabs Skull Knights sword and runs out swatting at the spirits attacking him. And then he declares war on the forces of the Godhand, its great.

http://imgur.com/a/RbBHR

Posted

SPOILER ALL OF THAT YOU FUCKING IDIOT DON'T YOU THINK THERE'S A REASON I HAVEN'T MENTIONED WHAT HAPPENS IN BERSERK IN A THREAD MADE BY CASSANDRA WHEN I FULLY EXPECT HER TO READ BERSERK ONE DAY

Posted

What, hasn't she already seen it? Barring that, most people are aware of Guts arm and eye, what is the spoiler here? That he fights monsters? If you just watch the TV show it is a big deal when Zodd shows up, but otherwise the first volume is pretty rife with them

Also, the spoiler tags broke the link

Posted

it fix

Posted

Posted

Posted

the more I learn about dragon ball the more I realize just how fucking weird this series is

Posted

a non-negligible portion of the characters are named after vegetables and underwear

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

And apparently goku is just a ripoff of superman??? Like, what?

SilverAlchemic likes this