Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Official Screenshot Thread II: Scholar of the First Sin XII-2: Revengeance

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey hey HEY the other screenshot thread was lost in time, so here's a new one brought to you by your beloved David Cage.

I have a screenshot for you today from MINECRAFT. I downloaded a Dark Souls map, one of Lordran, and as soon as you start up this is what you see.

8bf47bb8e7.jpg

Posted

This is a screenshot from the Conker's Big Reunion DLC that came out for Project Spark yesterday, for a game made within a game it was way better than I expected. Lots of fun video game references are made and the voice acting wasn't as disappointing as the first trailer made it out to be.  But I'm not sure I can justify the price for the amount of content the first episode offers, you get around an hour worth of gameplay for 4.99. Hopefully the first episode just serves as an introduction and the later episodes will offer more content. I didn't even know Project Spark was on Windows 8.1 until earlier this week, so it was nice to be able to play it without having to own an Xbone.

PqzcF0L.jpg

Posted

I like to make cool Dark Souls Characters sometimes, this is my latest one:

m8fzur.jpg

It's a sort of exotic looking soldier dude, I wish there was a better large round shield but the spider shield has the best shape for what I wanted. The armor I used includes a few spoilerific pieces so I'll hide it below:

-Eastern Armor

-Giant Helm
-Bracelet of the Great Lord
-Anklet of the Great Lord

-Partizan
-Spider Shield

Oh yeah, Havel's and F&P Rings but those don't matter for aesthetics