Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fruits or Veggies?

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Simply, what do you prefer? Fruits or veggies? I prefer fruits because they're sweeter.

Posted

Same here. My favorite is Cherries, more specifically Bing Cherries.

BingCherriesDESK.jpg

Posted

^^ they look like butts

Knuckle likes this

Posted

Veggies. Much easier to cook.

Posted

I prefer fruit, yeah. I never really liked bitter things, or foods that have too crisp of a crunch. Celery and onions are the worst offenders, even if I like onions in pasta sauce. Otherwise they can go puppy themselves. :P

Posted

I feel like fruits taste better, but the varying consistencies of them is gross to me.Like I'll be in the middle of eating a banana, and it'll suddenly become really gross to me.  With vegetables, even if they're weird, you can cook them until they're crispy or something.

Cassandra likes this

Posted

I feel like fruits taste better, but the varying consistencies of them is gross to me.Like I'll be in the middle of eating a banana, and it'll suddenly become really gross to me.  With vegetables, even if they're weird, you can cook them until they're crispy or something.

i have that problem with apples. i'll bite into one, and be like "so crisp and juicy" and then 30 seconds later, i'm looking for the nearest garbage and holding it on the edges of my middle-finger and thumb like it's got the plague or something.

lmao.

Posted

Grapes and Strawberries, ugh. I love them but with grapes you have to pop the skin to get at the juice and it feels grossssss. Strawberries on the other hand have terrible consistency sometimes; the red part is juicy and soft but the white inside is spongy and kinda thicker feeling.

Veggies rarely have these sorts of problems. It's like I'm trading off pleasant taste for better consistency most times with fruits and vegetables.

Posted

fruits are phenomenal and grapes are the BEST but i refuse to eat grapes unless i peel the skin off with my teeth completely.

Posted

you guys are weird, just eat the fruit

Personally, I can't stand coconut. The shavings in particular, the flavor is ok. Crunching them in my teeth disgusts me because it's what I'd imagine eating live insects is like. Same with onions.

Posted

Beef.

Chase likes this

Posted

what is a vegetable

Teto and pheonix561 like this

Posted

why do i even post...

Posted

what is a vegetable

A vegetative state is absence of responsiveness and awareness due to overwhelming dysfunction of the cerebral hemispheres, with sufficient sparing of the diencephalon and brain stem to preserve autonomic and motor reflexes and sleep-wake cycles.

Posted

Oh. Well I eat those all the time, then!

Teto and pheonix561 like this