im looking for nice people with adivice

14 posts in this topic

Posted

errgha! im so mad at like all of my friends or the ones i thought i had

theres has been alot of crap going on in my life so i sorta just tuned out things that were happining around me and now all of my fiends are telling me these

horrable things that they have been doning. like being depressed and stuff(use your imagenation) and there all mad at me because they think that i dont care

and i do! and if there not mad at me for somthing like that they just dont care about how i feel not that im looking for anyone to notice i just wish somone cared...

and all of my friends and some of my teacheres just think that im nothing doomed to be nothing and forever will be nothing and that i wont ammount to anything!

arg! it makes me mad!

what should i do?

Posted

Sometimes it happens.

In my case, people are too used that I do things by myself that when I really need help no one helps me. It's really anoying and I get very depressed sometimes.

I think we all need to have strong feelings and learn to stand up even when people aren't there to help us.

When I feel like that I always thinks "I can do this, I can stand up again, I can do this, I know I can" and maybe I sing a cheerful song to feel better and go on

I hope this helped

Posted

Anytime :D

Posted

Ohh, okay almost the same situation happened to me last year! K, try explaining to your friends that you do care fully, and if they dont really want to hear your words, try to do something nice for them that explains it without words. AND if that deosnt work, there is a slight chance that you could get at least one of your friends on your side, maybe if you get one, you can get that one friend to convince the others :)

Sorry, I'm not perfect at this kinda thing, but hope it helps a bit anyways :)

Posted

thanks but one of my friends is doing all sorts of crap drugs and stuff and she wont give me and exact reson as to wy whe is doning it what should i do about that?

Posted

does she have an idea of the consequences of drug use?

it's not just addiction and expense, though addiction alone should be reason enough to stay far away from drugs. at work I see people who've been doing drugs and end up psychotic on a psych ward. or they permanently lose who they are.

I hope she's not doing meth. that stuff messes you up for the rest of your life.

there's not a lot you can do, though. it's her choice.

Posted

i think she's just doing it for attention now and it really makes me mad cause alot of people are worried about her and she dosn't even seem to give a ****

and I dont want to just give up on her but she's alwys sorta been phyico like that even seence we were kids

it's my other friends im worried about i just feel like a bad prson for not noticing any of there problems and only looking at my own

Posted

There really isn't anything to worry about, people are selfish and there won't always be someone there for you, the sooner you learn to deal with it, the better.

Posted

There really isn't anything to worry about, people are selfish and there won't always be someone there for you, the sooner you learn to deal with it, the better.

sorry if this sounds Rude, but this should be moved to rants and Raves. >_>

Posted

hmmmm, yer, i'm gonna move it, but not without some advice of my own.

Try to do something to really show that you care, im kinda out of ideas as to what exactly to do, you're the kind of person who would know what might work. If you do something like that, they might realise what they've been doing and come to their senses. Doing something you care ought to at least help if it doesn;t solve the problem.

Posted

hehe sorry i always put things in the wrong spots:

I'm really mad at her cuz its just a big attention thing for her she phyco! and the only reason i am still friends with her is beacause I've known her sence i was a rugrat.... she just dosnt know how much she is hurting us and then she gets all pissed cuz we care to much and we should just leave her alone....

Posted

wow thats a big problem im not sure this will help but .........

try and get her to stop doing drugs if u can and try and talk it over that its stupid to do drugs and she is wasting her life(i suck at advice like this but maybe it will work sorry if it dosent)