Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

is it too late for me to do this? hi hi

3 posts in this topic

Posted

yo, so uhm.

i figured i'd say what's up since i kind of just started appearing on the forums, and i only discovered there were forums after finding the irc channel, so.. anyway. a little bit about me i guess so i can say what's up and all that goodness. (sorry if it ends up looking like a short dating profile.)

my screen name is sinkychan17, but i've been called sink, sinky, some people in the irc apparently call me 17 or 17chan, i guess it's faster, i don't know. but i dig it, no problem.

my irl name (lolirl) is "alex", i just turned 24 on the 15th of april, and i'm a dude-man. i went to trade school for computer repair, and i run my own business from home in said field.

i'm also a musician, as you can probably see by my signature; that's my bandcamp. listen to my stuff. it's fun. anyway.

i'm a huge sonic the hedgehog fan, but yeah, his last pile of games were real garbage, i'm aware. i own a wii u and a 3ds.

i have a lovely lady friend, we've been dating since july 4th, 2014, almost 10 months now. she's a teacher. i'm proud of her. she's awesome.

ok so i'm done, thanks for reading if you did, and i look forward to becoming more active on the forums; both the irc channel and the forums here are pretty cool, and i've actually met some pretty rad people and made some pretty solid e-friends, and it's just nice to be able to relax and get your chat on, you know? so yeah.

peace out, doggie.

Sahaqiel and Knuckle like this

Posted

Oh man I was worried that I missed your intro at some point but now I get to post here :o

Glad you want to be a member of our forum, you're definitely a cool guy and I look forward to chatting!

_17chan likes this

Posted

^

haha, thanks, man. :)

Knuckle likes this