Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Amiibo Ideas and Discussion

35 posts in this topic

Posted

E-reader was almost entirely a machine you bought to use your eon ticket for Ruby and Sapphire if you got one of the cards.

The only other thing it did, to my knowledge, was add pokemon trainers to a house in Mossdeep City. Really I don't think they ever bothered to do anything with the cards and that was the problem :sadlink:

Posted

I used E-Reader for a few mini games and game & watch classics, but i guess nothing else lol. I agree these Amiibo cards could be fantastic! I already like how the AC cards function for both the Happy Home Designer 3DS game, and the Wii U board game. At least I'm assuming thats what the Dice and Rock/Paper/Scissors symbols mean.

Posted

A friend of mine (can't remember which) had mario party E, which was actually kinda cool. It plays like a board game, but has a deck of cards. The reader would do things like provide minigames. I might be remembering it wrong but I liked it

Pizzza likes this

Posted

Got my first and second non Zelda Amiibo.

black__dark__pit_amiibo_japanese_import_

meta_knight_japanese_import_amiibo__by_s

Posted

How many of you guys here have amiibos and which ones do you have?

I only have 3 from smash bros came out, Link, Donkey Kong and Mario.

Posted

Already had a thread for this lol. I got Marth at launch but thats it. I intend to get all the Fire Emblem ones eventually

Posted

Already had a thread for this lol. I got Marth at launch but thats it. I intend to get all the Fire Emblem ones eventually

Where? I looked and did a search but didn't find one.

Am I THAT blind?

Posted

I just have Kirby. Thought I wanted a Dedede or Jigglypuff one, but then I saw what the manchildren were selling them for so I decided that I didn't want it. 

Posted

Posted

I've got a Princess Peach amiibo and the three Splatoon ones (girl, boy, squid). The cutest squad. No other character is important enough to waste more money on these dumb figurines.

Posted (edited)

I have Mario, Link, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Little Mac, Toon Link, Shulk and Ness

I've only opened Mario and Link though, but there's no reason to keep Kirby or Donkey Kong sealed either

The last Smash Bros. amiibo I really wanted to pick up is Game & Watch, but then NoA had to make it a 3 pack Gamestop exclusive with Duck Hunt and R.O.B., kind of upsets me, I'm tired of these Gamestop exclusive, they always include an amiibo I want, I was only able to get a Ness because it was a gift from someone

As for non smash amiibos, I'm kind of interested in getting the Chibi Robo Zip Lash amiibo bundle, but it doesn't seem to be sold anywhere online

Edited by Double45 (see edit history)

Posted

I have every amiibo currently released in North America and Zero suit samus + Ganondorf to boot. I regret nothing.

Posted

FYI, I've merged the Amiibos thread I made into this one.

Posted

I have Bowser, Toon Link, and Inkling Boy. Gonna preorder the KK Slider one probably. And I plan to buy some AC cards too.

Posted

OH puppy