Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

SPLATOON

153 posts in this topic

Posted

there is the psychological aspect that happens in higher level play of splatoon too, because you guys tend to be going out of your way to splat eachother to make sure no one is undoing your work. Lots of crazy one on one shit.

And yeah the only two things to consistantly kill me are the aerospray, and the krak-on roller. The former because its proabbly real good. The latter because everyone puppying uses the krak-on so i would get killed by it by law of numbers and probability

Posted

i played you a few times too! You're pretty good with that roller. 

Yes I remember! :'D You're super good, goddamn. Thank you!

Roller's fun. I'm trying to handle different weapons atm (I forget which one I have now, but its pretty far-reaching and has the Missile for the special attack). Rapid-fire or rollers I like C: Probably once I get better at aiming I'll get better with the other weapons xD

Pizzza likes this

Posted

Yes I remember! :'D You're super good, goddamn. Thank you!

Roller's fun. I'm trying to handle different weapons atm (I forget which one I have now, but its pretty far-reaching and has the Missile for the special attack). Rapid-fire or rollers I like C: Probably once I get better at aiming I'll get better with the other weapons xD

All this like 100% for me too

Eka likes this

Posted

MORE DLC tonight!

tumblr_inline_nphe0hI1CC1qzpbds_500.jpg

Eka likes this

Posted

KmIpLmw.jpg

I didn't expect to enjoy this game so much that I'd actually fork over £80 just for these three figurines (why is the Squid Amiibo only available in the three-Amiibo-pack?? ugh) but what can you do, I really enjoy this game and these are all super cute and it'll be fun to have the bonus missions to complete and the Amiibo-only content to get! Extremely helpful for stuff to do when my internet inevitably goes down whenever I want to play online!!! 

Pizzza likes this

Posted

This video reminds me of when me saha and pheo would play Infection matches in Halo just to start zombie dance parties

Pizzza likes this

Posted

Heads up I can't play Splatoon for the next few days cause my Dad's shutting the wifi off since we're like 5 days ahead of our bandwidth limit before the bill is due. So once we level out again I'll be back on! 

Pizzza likes this

Posted

Kelp dome is a pretty cool map I have to say

Pizzza likes this

Posted

Kelp Dome looked like a big supermarket to me, didn't see it real well.

Posted

I'm enjoying Kelp Dome, since I've only lost one game on it so far and I even managed to win on it in a team of four rollers against a team with, you know, actual variation in weapons lol. Craaaaazy. It's a good stage! It wasn't as hard to get used to the layout as I was expecting. It's not really too big.

Pizzza likes this

Posted

What team is everyone picking for next week's splatfest? Cats or dogs?

Posted

Dogs, obviously.

Posted

SO MUCH HYPE! NEW STAGES AND SO MUCH FUN!!

really pissed that Pride is this weekend. I work too so i seriously dunno what im gonna do.

Eka likes this

Posted

Im already in the Dogs team motherpuppya

Posted

Literally me.

Bonus:

CGq2pirUcAApvSP.jpg