Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

HALO 3

19 posts in this topic

Posted

they said it was comming 2007 for 360 & XBOX LIVE.

i mean i can't wait that long :( i just finished middle school. this is going

to be a ruff year for me, and i hate school!!!

Posted

(5th post, bit reluctant too post, eh?)

lol, that isn't true, i'm a Xbox fan, Halo's not my favorite, Fable is

Posted

relax, you don't have to wait, meanwile you can uncover secrets on xbox.com/halo3

oh, and by the way...I HATE SCHOOL TOO!!! :angry:

Posted

oh, guy who plays video games for hours, whats is your favorite xbox character?

Posted

(6th post, nooo!! i don't want to just browse)

*sings a song* this kind of joy even ajck can't destroy, jack of blades (dragon form)

also, this is my last post in anywhere except Zelda Forum Story, also i made a fable story, i'm the evil hero

Posted

Oh yea...here if u sell you xbox,2 controllers and all xbox games u got...you get a 200$ discount on the 360....that leaves you to buy Halo3!! :D

Posted

sure halo's a good first person shooter, ok a very good one, but i still don;t see what all the fuss about it is...

nowhere near zelda :D

Posted

we can talk about anything in open floor....can we?

Posted

sure halo's a good first person shooter, ok a very good one, but i still don;t see what all the fuss about it is...

nowhere near zelda :D

ya thats true zelda owns all but halo is just.....sweet...like theirs a wide range of available wepons and its the best first person shooter i have ever played, but zelda is the best 3 person game and the best overall game i ever played....i cant wait for Tp

Posted

(1st post of da day)

yeah, Zelda is the ownage of 3rd person, but morrowind has first and third person gameplay and also a mega varity of weapons

Posted

I love Halo, Morrowind and Zelda these are a few of my favourite things. LOL

Posted

thats true morrowind does have LOTS of wepons and 1st and 3rd person view...and theirs killing :D

Posted

thats the best part, the blood, the killing, the deception!!! and my most favorite,

TANKS class22 :D i can feel it! the destroction!!!

Posted

(10th post, ahhh)

yeah, the Xbox version, i just went around doing nothing but train my stats and eventuantly i got to level 56 with like 100 all major and 3 skills in minor what were like 50+, all stats on the left hand side were all 100, had a daedric claymore 104 health, a lot of fatigue and magic, full imperial, didn't even start the main quest, just about completed the fighters guild, not a lot of gold by the way, killed just about 100000000billion people who were just random had a death penalty (you get that when you rack up 5000gp on your head, also there's a glitch so when you use the theives guild, it doesn't work), PC on the other hand used cheats....obviously and made the daedric claymore a single hander