Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Legend of Zelda Triforce Heroes

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Nintendo Announced at E3 today that it has a brand new zelda game coming out for 3DS, called The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes. It is essentially Fours Swords minus One Sword.

tumblr_nq1y7myjpC1qfwzeuo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nq1y7myjpC1qfwzeuo2_540.jpg

tumblr_nq1y7myjpC1qfwzeuo3_540.jpg

tumblr_nq1y7myjpC1qfwzeuo4_540.jpg

tumblr_nq1y7myjpC1qfwzeuo5_540.jpgtumblr_nq1y7myjpC1qfwzeuo6_r1_540.jpg

Dibs on Red. Dibs on Fire Gloves

Posted (edited)

I don't expect like some sick, sprawling, immersive fantasy world on the 3DS. But also I'd like to not be reminded that I'm playing a game every 3 seconds with constant pop ups and on-screen text. 

I'm gonna skip this one. 

It is cool that they're trying more co-op stuff though. I'm sure it'll be fun.

Edited by L.L. Bean's Menswear (see edit history)

Posted

As long as it's not the chaos that was four swords adventures. Co-op my ass.

Posted

If you didn't show everyone's scores mid level and didn't make people drop their money on death then FSA is perfectly fine as a coop game

Posted

As long as it is not exclusively local multiplayer I'm absolutely on board with this. Just give me more Zeldas already!

Posted

It has online don't worry

Posted

If you didn't show everyone's scores mid level and didn't make people drop their money on death then FSA is perfectly fine as a coop game

You would also have to get rid of the end level "who was the best friend who was the worst friend" thing where everyone just votes for themselves and everyone votes for the guy who finished with the most force gems respectively.

They should make everyone put their gems or ruppees or whatever in a collective pool to share at the end or something.

Posted

Im really excited for this game. The pop ups are annoying, as LL mentioned. But everything else looks so fun. The outifts are such a great idea for this game! Not only does it let you customize a tiny bit between players, but they appear to also function as the items, which probably helps the game play feel balanced when playing with others. Online, YASSSSSS! The only downside is no Purple Link, but they have a good excuse since its got the totem function. And I love the idea that everyone is trying to be the hero. As if everyone is both the hero and an impostor, Schrodinger style. I probably wont even try to play it alone though, unless you need to for whatever reason. So yeah, thank god for online!  

I don't expect like some sick, sprawling, immersive fantasy world on the 3DS. But also I'd like to not be reminded that I'm playing a game every 3 seconds with constant pop ups and on-screen text. 

Also, i just wanna mention, I'm almost positive that the pop ups are actually pings, to make up for lack of voice chat. You'll be able to play it without seeing them depending on who you are playing with. Im guessing.

Posted

You would also have to get rid of the end level "who was the best friend who was the worst friend" thing where everyone just votes for themselves and everyone votes for the guy who finished with the most force gems respectively.

They should make everyone put their gems or ruppees or whatever in a collective pool to share at the end or something.

Otherwise known as Four Swords

Posted

It looks fun gameplay wise, but I hope that the story doesn't take a backseat to that. I also hope the single player is still fun to play, because I can see them rushing the single player and putting most of their times on the multiplayer. Which you can't really blame them for, it is being marketed as a multiplayer game.

Posted

I HAVE ALWAYS HELD THE BELIEF THAT STACKING PEOPLE ON TOP OF EACH OTHER INCREASES THEIR ATTACK POWER

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Nevermind about that Ping thing I said. Although the little images that show up are pings, the text isnt. It shows up whenever people get hurt, find a heart, etc. makes sense since everyone shares the same HP gauge. But still they are unsightly.

Posted

They are livestreaming the game if anyone is interested