Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What are you looking for in the next Zelda game?

13 posts in this topic

Posted

So, new Zeldas are coming in 2016 or so. What kind of stuff do you want to see in the new Zelda?

Sheethorded likes this

Posted

The more I play Zelda now the more I start to appreciate the story and the setting more than anything else. People always seem to make such a fuss about Nintendo needing to add exciting new mechanics to Zelda games but all I want is a story that fascinates me and a Hyrule I can get immersed in.

(Incidentally, Legend of Zelda novels would be really nice)

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

More butts please. And frequent butt updates and DLC please.

Posted

Memorable characters, really

Posted

A release date.

Knuckle and LLmao ?✊? like this

Posted

Aliens

Teto likes this

Posted

I kind of want innovation and/or motion controls

Pizzza likes this

Posted

I'm looking for it to be released

Posted

I'm looking for pots to smash.

LLmao ?✊? and Knuckle like this

Posted

Personally, I'd like to see a Zelda game with an actual difficulty curve. I like to do sidequests and collect stuff, so I usually wind up effortlessly rolling over everything later in the game. Link Between Worlds was by far the worst offender so far, owing to the non-linearity of the game. So it would be nice to have a game where the difficulty actually ramps up enough to justify all those Heart Pieces and bottles you collect.

Posted

I'd like to see gratuitous amounts of content. I just want lots of stuff to do. Lots of things to hunt for and collect like bugs n upgrade materials and stuff

Posted

In addition to gameplay that's challenging and innovative, I'm mostly excited for rich content.

The more stuff that I can do in the game, the more I can immerse myself into the experience. Memorable characters, exciting quests, lots of stuff to get lost doing.

Posted

A lot of people are comparing their hopes for this game to what Skyrim was. And I hope it's nothing like that. Skyrim, for me at least, felt like the loneliest game I've ever played. I felt like i was playing an otherwise great MMORPG in a private server featuring only myself. The NPCs felt boring and unreal. I felt like the only actual character, besides I guess the monsters. But maybe that was just me. Probably just me.