Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm going on a long car trip.

6 posts in this topic

Posted

So. I'm going on a trip in about two weeks. I'm having some trouble deciding if I should play some of the classic Zeldas I have on my 3ds via the Virtual Console, or buy a new game. It'll be about a 12 hour round trip, and I'll be staying a week, so I'll proabbly end up with some downtime.

I've already played ALBW and was debating grabbing Ocarina of Time, or maybe grab a none zelda game, but it being that I've been on a bit of a Zelda binge I feel like keeping it up.

Opinions?

Posted

Custer's Revenge.

Posted

Do a complete runthrough of the Oracle series (Ages and Seasons) if you really want to kill time. They're both decently long Zelda games and getting all the rings will eat up a lot of idle time.

Posted

Fire Emblem: Rude Awakening is really good to binge-play. If you havent played it i mean. Hype you up for the new ones too! I think Awaking is on sale in the eshop now too for e3 (but e3 is over so it might not beeeeee)

Posted

Thank you for the suggestions guys! A friend of mine loaned me his copy of Ocarina of TIme, so if I haven't finished it by Next sunday I 'll be taking that. If I have beaten it, I'll be taking Pizza girls suggestion of Fire emblem, as I've been wanting to play that for a while, but forgot about it until you reminded me.

Pizzza likes this

Posted

*Picture of thumbs up guy possibly a meme?*