criticise each other in blunt and offensive ways

72 posts in this topic

Posted

AM I SO PERFECT THAT NOBODY WILL MAKE FUN OF ME???

Unremarkable, maybe.

You're just some up-jumped newbie with no sense of place. It's hard for me to respect you as one of us. Rad tho.

Posted

Yeah learn to respect your senpai GEEZ

Posted

you're all shit. what's the deal.

Posted

who are you

Pizzza likes this

Posted

Your signature is really stupid, like, "considerate artist?" Oh wow look at those pretty stripes gosh I learned so much about you by looking at them, and oyu have links to your tumblr and twitter and steam on them for some reason? When was the last time you touched steam??? And wow look at all those bad quotes in there that are dumb just wow overall 0/10 signature poorly done we can't be friends anymore

Cirt likes this

Posted

you say that like yours isnt even more cryptic and dumb

Pizzza likes this

Posted

Mine is the best one on this site eat a dick

Knuckle and Pizzza like this

Posted

Pretty sure mine is the best at describing how we all feel currently

Posted

Your signature is really stupid, like, "considerate artist?" Oh wow look at those pretty stripes gosh I learned so much about you by looking at them, and oyu have links to your tumblr and twitter and steam on them for some reason? When was the last time you touched steam??? And wow look at all those bad quotes in there that are dumb just wow overall 0/10 signature poorly done we can't be friends anymore

lol cas and I used to be matching with that thing in the signature...I was "considerate designer"

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

Posted

SnowQueen wanted to change my signature to something clever and offensive but could only think of a meme.

pheonix561 likes this