Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Super Mario Maker

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So, the more i see and hear about this game, the more i really really want it. I think the moment my mood changed to this was during e3 when Miyamoto talked about how him and his staff would draw out each level on paper before coding it, and nostalgia instantly came to me. I used to draw Super Mario levels on grid paper in class durring elementary school all the time. In fact, i remember i would create "scenes" of levels on folded paper, and decorated it to make it look like a gameboy. And then i could fold it to hide it from my teachers. Guys, I invented the GBA SP during the GB pocket era, jux saying. I made this paper gameboy one day, and my friends actually wanted them too. I ended up making several one year and we would pretend to play them in class, using strictly our imagination (remember when we need imagination for entertainment? haha) and then trade the ones we "beat" during lunch. Just a really fun memory i have of days long gone. 

I'm sure many of you have no interest in this game, but if you do plan to get it, please tell me! I cant wait to design real levels and play yours too!! 

PS- we also made a shit ton of bootleg pokemon cards haha. I remember making a cycloptic monster with a huge horn on his head, and I unironically named it "Horny" lmao.

Edited by PizzaGirl 420 (see edit history)

Posted

Yeah it seems sick and a fun way to play some difficult mario levels

Pizzza likes this