Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zero Escape

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

xnFyXl4.jpg

Aksys announced Zero Escape 3 today at Anime Expo 2015, exciting 

Many government organizations have dismissed our urgent warnings regarding the upcoming game event called Zero Time Dilemma. Recent intelligence has escalated our plans and we have come to the decision to contact gamers about the dangers directly. Our ultimate goal has always been to protect the public from the horrific consequences we have foreseen, but it appears our mission to prevent it from occurring may have failed. It is imperative that you make every effort to prepare yourselves for the oncoming deadly game, so that you may survive the coming apocalypse.

An antidote for the game is predicted to be created, but much further down this timeline, and as such there is no defense from its effects. It will be most easily identifiable on Nintendo 3DS™ and PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system, though it is transmittable through the air so the spread may increase even more rapidly through the PlayStation®Store and Nintendo eShop.

Do not be tempted by familiar faces, fully voiced cinematics, multiple endings, or voices in both Japanese and English, as those are signs that the apocalypse is nigh. We suggest that you put extensive effort into improving your puzzle solving skills, as they will be vital to your survival.

We at Crash Keys beg for your assistance in notifying everyone you can so that no one is left in the dark about this dangerous game. The world will end up in a tumultuous uproar, and ultimate consequences will be unavoidable unless word gets out. Use all the time available to you before the summer of next year to contact your loved ones and prepare; our intelligence hasn’t been able to focus in on an exact date at this time. Do not fear – we are here to protect you and prepare you to our utmost ability so that you may survive. You will survive. We will use all channels available to contact you with updates as soon as we uncover them. You must be ready

Until Aksys possibly releases some high quality version of it, here's a video of the announcement, but this video is pretty cool anyway since it has Uchikoshi in it. (Also the robotic voice saying Enter isn't actually part of the trailer, they were having some pretty bad technical issues)
Edited by Double45 (see edit history)
なべ, Cascade and Teto like this

Posted

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE APOCOLYPSE

Posted

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHH!

I was seriously worried we would never be getting this.

Posted

Yeah the fact this isn't popular in japan is further evidence that they have no taste

Cascade likes this

Posted (edited)

Hey I just want to let everyone know that the North American version of Zero Escape 3 is now available for preorder, there's even a limited watch edition like with the previous 2 titles, I'm so glad I finally get to receive one of these watches after missing out on the first 2, you don't even know.

The website is also up at http://zero-escape.com/ I guess this means Aksys will be doing the European version too.

Edit: Apparently the watch editions are now marked as Currently Unavailable on Amazon

Posted

Hey I just wanted to point out that the Limited Edition versions with the watches are back in stock for both platforms on Amazon if you missed out on the first wave, I'm obviously not going to update this thread every time there's a new wave of LEs in stock, so just keep an eye on Amazon if you really want the LE.

Posted

Preordered!

Posted (edited)

I forgot to post about this the other day, Aksys revealed the logo of ZE3

unnamed.png

http://www.aksysgames.com/2015/10/29/new-zero-escape-series-announcement-zero-time-dilemma/

That article also has a higher quality version of the one piece of artwork we've been shown before, if you didn't see the low quality version back when the game was announced and you're trying to avoid info about the game, I wouldn't click.

I didn't even notice the new watch was in the picture when I saw the old version, looks nice

Teto likes this

Posted (edited)

Two participants have been revealed, just what they look like and their participant number, not their names, one was actually revealed last month but I didn't think it was worth posting about, spoilers of course:

NYIBoms.jpgqvTXlNy.jpg 

It seems like they're revealing things via this twitter account: https://twitter.com/_crash_keys_

Uchikoshi has been retweeting all the posts made there, the original reveal of participant 9 last month was actually a lot more detailed but the post was deleted, more info here: http://gematsu.com/2015/12/aksys-games-launches-zero-time-dilemma-teaser-twitter-account

Normally I avoid stuff like this but I'm sure all the participants' appearances would end up being on the front or back cover of the game anyway like 999 and VLR

Teto likes this