Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Game of Thrones Werewolf Signups

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Also, I'm still absolutely down with playing, but I'll be in Hawaii from July 25-Aug 2, so if I am late to vote/respond or whatever that is the reason. I will check it periodically though, probably once at lunch and later on at night.

Posted

add me to this game please :o

Posted (edited)

You're in Knuckle.

As far as the game goes, sign ups have been up for about two weeks now, I don't know how much longer you guys want to wait. I balanced the game based on thirteen roles, but I could also downscale it to 9 roles and have roughly the same balance. Obviously it would be shorter, a bit more simplified, and would last approx 3-5 day/night phases.

Really though it is whatever you players would prefer.

So Options are:

a. Continue to keep signups open and try to get thirteen people

b. Close signups at 9 players and start game up in the next couple of days

First vote of the town, go!

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)

Posted

b

Posted

B

Posted

I can't remember how to do red on phone.

Vote:

b

Posted

Okay, the people have spoken. I'm making some adjustments to roles now and hopefully I'll start to send them out soon. As a side note I think it would work slightly better as 10 person game so if there are any last stragglers that were thinking about signing up speak now and I'll add you to the game. I'm going set a deadline for tonight though, and then I'll start to send out role pms, if we don't have any more joiners we'll just go forward as 9.

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, quick update, sorry for the delay.

All roles are finished. I will be PMing them out tomorrow night. Once everybody confirms they have received their role and are ready, the game will start.

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)

Posted

Okay, all roles have now been sent. Players, please confirm you have received your role and are ready, either in this thread, or in your PM, and once I have received all 9 confirmations the game will start.