Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Least Favourite Foods

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Today I was eating a hot dog and suddenly I realized how much I hate hot dogs (mostly because they give me tummy aches). What are some foods you hate?

I hate:

Carrots: The flavour is way too weird to me, and its too crunchy and juicy as well as having a weird texture. I gag upon eating these.

Hot dogs/sausages/bratwurst: Its what it is with these long meats, but every one of them gives me a tummy ache. Also, puppy hot dogs with cheese in them, that is disgusting.

Soups: Watery nonsense, soup is a beverage, not a food.

Barbecue chips: It tastes more fake than any other chip flavour

Posted

Avocados and guacemole gross me out. I have extra hatred for people who call it "guac". Shut uuuuup

Posted

Okay you know what I wholeheartedly disagree with you on this. Guacamole is fucking delicious and you're an idiot and I will FUCKING fight you on this.

Posted

I'd say guacamole is ok. It's kinda overrated, it doesn't really taste much like anything most of the time.

Posted

Guac is pretty good. I'm not a big fan of olives except on a pizza. Or onions. Most vegetables really.

I love most meat though

Posted

Most vegetables are bland and lame. Onions are okay is used sparingly and they're grilled. Any vegetable that's spicy is okay.

I guess peppers arent vegetables but whatever

Posted

I puppying HATE MILK. puppy milk. I have never liked it, never will. The smell of it makes me gag. I can handle chocolate milk but even still, meh. 

I've grown to like more veggies but there are some I still don't like, like peas. 

and tomatoes 

but i like GUAC

LLmao ?✊? likes this

Posted

Mushrooms. I hate the texture, I hate the taste, I hate how they look, just everything about them. they instantly ruin anything they're added too. They are disgusting and why do people insist on eating them and adding them to everything? If you don't want me having plate envy and taking some of your food, just add mushrooms to it and it'll be safe!!

I also hate mayonnaise. Everything about it makes me gag. Even seeing it just. inspires vomit. Same with mustard. I also agree with guacamole being kind of awful LL lmao

Cirt and LLmao ?✊? like this

Posted

omg yes the texture of mushrooms is so wrong, but I think the flavor is alright. 

Posted

Cascade i love you but we are two completely different people. I adore mushies.

But mustard... unless it has ketchup with it it is absolutely vile. It smells atrocious. The only thing worse is dijon mustard, which is even more vile and looks like soft yellow vomit to boot.

I hate radishes. I forgot to mention this. Radishes are just... they are so obnoxiously crunchy and they taste puppying awful. Its like eating a rock that is also a plant.

Posted

Lol who even has had a radish? I mean I'm sure they're bad, but I've never seen then served anywhere or being eaten anywhere.

Mayonnaise is gross. It's more the look of it. It just looks like pure fat or pus or something. If it's on a hamburger, and I don't see it, I can semi tolerate it. Also yes mushrooms are the sickest thing.

Cascade likes this

Posted

Can't stand strawberries or bananas puppying fight me

Posted

Really ripe bananas. I'm really weird about food that is aged at all, so when a banana is not slightly green and/or is browning, i will absolutely not eat it. I'm that way with a lot of things and so's my girlie, so that's why she tends to plan out the meal for the day and go to the store and get fresh products because neither of us can stand food that is too old. I know that sounds really really picky but that's the way we is.

Posted

Y'all are a bunch of babbies, mushrooms are the shit

Now Asparagus, thats a vegetable worthy of scorn. And Okra. Shit is nasty. And cooked spinach. Way to kill a great ass leafy green, just annihilate it with vinegar, ya asshat

On the neutral scale are veggies that are a pain to eat. Not bad per se, but not worth the effort

So...

Carrots

Salads without a lot of extras

Uncooked Broccoli and Cauliflower

Celery without Peanut Butter

And shit like that. Other than those, I like pretty much everything. I'll eat the shit out of some onions, raw or cooked, and anything spicy is good by me.