Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

THAT'S SOME REAL PUPPYING BULLSHIT!

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Haha oh no. On a kind of related note I sat on hold with the IRS for an hour today. I got to talk to an actual human being after the hour! She had a New Jersey accent and spoke incredibly slowly and sounded insanely apathetic.

I learned what a defeated person sounds like today. After hearing her voice, I decided that I had no right to be annoyed at the hour wait time. She had suffered more than I had. She sounded like she had worked there for years.

Teto, pheonix561 and Pizzza like this

Posted

Let me tell you what burst my balloon, what chimmied my changa, what RUSTLED MY JIMMIES. I was at the store today and I wanted a loaf of fresh bread from the bakery there. So I buy the bread and the man hands it to me and says "have a nice day". But then I check the date on the bread.... IT WAS A DAY OLD. puppy.

Posted

Why aren't high profile assassinations as common as they seem to be in history? It's getting on my nerves. Give us blood.

Posted

Its harder to do it and get away this day and age. No Hassan I Sabbah around these days to make super assassins

Posted

They're so high up that we plebes don't even realize it

Posted

My jimmies get really rustled when your homeless shelter never washes the beds or sheets so everything is filthy and you get scabies from the sheets.

Posted

Scabies as in, rhymes with tabbies, or rhymes with babies. Answer carefully. Scaby babies are very important to me.

Posted

Scabies is a parasite similar to bed bugs that get under your skin and puppys with you. You get em the same way as you get bedbugs, by sleeping on dirty mattresses (or in my case, a gym mat on a bunk bed.) The women in this shelter are disgusting. They rarely shower, they sleep right on the mats without using a sheet... its puppying awful.