3. LL

4. Teto

5. T1G

6. Chase

7. Linox

8. Ammonsa

9. Knuckle

Update: All roles confirmed except Ammonsa

If both confirmations come in, the game will start tomorrow night, approx 8pm EST. Please contact me if this time will be an issue.

Day Phases will generally last 2-4 days, or until a lynch is reached. Slow day phases may generally end earlier (you can vote to end day),  while day phases with more activity can potentially last longer.

Vote counts and official updates will be posted regularly each night starting after 6pm EST (after I get home from work), and more frequently during weekends.

Extra Rules:

The following game takes place after 3/4 through the first book / season of Game of Thrones. All events happening hereafter have not occurred in the show. As a courtesy to T1G, please avoid posting any major Spoilers from Season 3 onwards, or risk being modkilled.

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)

Posted

What if the game's events end up matching up perfectly to the canon? Will you modkill yourself?

Posted (edited)

If things start matching up too well with the canon, then I will initiate "The Dothraki Timeline".

It involves lots of pillaging, killing, raping, and Khal Drogo yelling emphatically about all the things he is going to mount.

pheonix561 and Cirt like this

Posted

There will be no pillaging or raping. I will put you to the sword if you do, as is my duty. 

Posted (edited)

Prologue

“Theon Greyjoy, you are hereby accused of attempted regicide against King Joffrey Baratheon, the King of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm. How do you plead?” Tywin Lannister looked down at the accused without any discernible emotion.

A large crowd had gathered at the steps of Baelor. The execution of the heir to one of the Seven Great Houses was a rare occasion.

Theon shifted his gaze to face Joffrey Baratheon, It was the first time that he had seen the King's face since the night before, when Theon had tried to assassinate him in his bed chamber.

“I plead not guilty." Theon stated flatly.

A murmur rose up from within the crowd at this statement.

"I plead not guilty," he continued, "For Joffrey Baratheon is bastard born, and no bastard can lay any true claim to the Iron Throne. Therefore, no attempt on his life can be considered regicide, and I am only guilty of attempting to kill the Queen's bastard whelp.” Theon flashed a crooked smile as he watched the blood rise in Joffrey's face.

“Enough!” yelled Joffrey. “I'll wipe that shit-eating grin off your face. Ser Ilyn, bring me his hea-”

“Wait. Not yet.” Tywin Lannister cut off his grandchild. “Theon, tell me, who gave you the order?"

Theon said nothing.

"You were raised with the Starks. Are you working on their orders? Or maybe you've secretly re-connected with your father, Balon Greyjoy, the head of House Greyjoy, and are trying to return to his good graces? Perhaps someone else is entirely responsible?"

Still, Theon said nothing.

Tywin did not relent. "Answer me boy! Respond truthfully and the God's may find it fit to let you take the black and live your days out on the Wall.”

For the first time that day, a shadow of fear could be seen on Theon's face. He glanced nervously towards the crowd for a moment, before looking back at Tywin. Finally, he spoke.

“They won't stop until you're all dead. And they forced me to do it. Promised they would protect me.”

"Who!" Tywin demanded.

Theon looked petrified. "It was-"

Theon's sentence was cut off as an arrow flew out from the crowd and found it's mark in his throat. The second arrow caught him between the eyes. There was no need for a third arrow.

NPC XxGreysMissingAnatomyxX has been killed.

theon_greyjoy_by_brittmartin-d5a76jz.jpg

He was Theon Greyjoy, Heir to House Greyjoy, Werewolf.

Start of Day 1

All sides in the seven Kingdoms have suffered massive casualties from a series of mysterious attacks. Almost nothing is known about the mysterious aggressors, except that many towns that were destroyed in the attacks were not aware that they were in immediate danger until it is too late to call for help. Those who have survived the attacks have described the aggressors as carrying no banners, and were all shrouded in darkness. Some have whispered and that the it was army of demons spawned by Shadow Magic. Regardless of what is attacking, one thing is clear; everyone is terrified.

Panic spreads throughout the Seven Kingdoms, as all leaders struggle to defend their people from an enemy that they cannot see or fully understand. Finally, all warring factions within the Kingdom agree to a temporary cease fire, and to hold a council to discuss a united course of action against the enemy.

The first council meeting takes place in King's Landing. Tywin Lannister calls the meeting to order. 15 people line the walls of the inner council chamber as he addresses the council.

We all know reports of attacks grow closer to King's Landing with each passing day. You also all know that Theon Greyjoy attempted to assassinate King Joffrey Baratheon last night. And I know that one of you has given the order. We have all suffered casualties, and tonight, nobody leaves until we have reached a decision on who is responsible for this high treason. Furthermore, we need to decide which council member is at the greatest risk, and send them extra protection.”

Day 1 Lasts Until Sunday, 9:31 pm.

Remaining Player List

1. Cirt
2. Necropolis
3. LL
4. Teto
5. T1G
6. Chase
7. Linox
8. Ammonsa
9. Knuckle

Remaining Character List (6 NPCs): It looks like the attendance list that the council received is a bit out of date. Three people are present at the meeting that are not found on the list.

1. Edmure Tully
2. Lord Varys
3. Tyrion Lannister
4. Stannis Baratheon
5. ????
6. Jon Snow
7. Cersei Lannister
8. Jaime Lannister
9. Petyr Baelish
10. ?????
11. Roose Bolton
12. Guy Targaryen
13. Tywin Lannister
14. ?????
15. Walder Frey

Voting:

Primary: It takes 5 votes to Lynch A PLAYER!
Secondary: It takes 5 votes for a CHARACTER role to receive Night Immunity (the player with this role is protected on the first night)! Try not to waste it on an NPC identity.

If Ammonsa does not post in 24 hours she will be subbed out.

Day Phase starts now.

Teto likes this

Posted

MURDERLYNCH emso ROOSE BOLTON

Brodongo and T1g like this

Posted

Night immunity?

Posted (edited)

Night immunity?

If a character wins this vote, the player tied to that character will be protected from an attack during night 1. Does that help?

Example of how to vote:

1. Lynch Brodongo

2. Protect Joffrey Baratheon

Posted

What's happening here? We going to talk about what to do with this night immunity thing or what?

Posted

Are the wolves randomized or are they going to be people like that stupid bitch Cersei Lannister

Posted

That's a cool mechanic. I don't wanna say that "???" means wolf. How does everyone feel about character claiming? I'm not suggesting it. Just wondering how they feel.

Posted

I think character claims should be a personal choice for now. 

I feel like this would be one of those themes where someone needs to kill a specific role for whatever reason.

Also the night immunity vote would lose some of its power since the wolves would know which player is chosen.

Posted

Are the wolves randomized or are they going to be people like that stupid bitch Cersei Lannister

The wolf is Khal Drogo. Find me Khal Drogo.

Posted

Character claiming might have people familiar with the canon try killing the bad people in the books.

So I'm for it :)

Posted

Oh, so night immunity isn't every night, it's just the first night. 

In that case I am all for character claiming