A Song of Ice and Werewolves (GoT)

448 posts in this topic

Posted

The wolf is Khal Drogo. Find me Khal Drogo.

You'd think Tywin wouldn't overlook something like that.

Posted

Hm. Why are there no Starks on the list?

Posted

Also just so that nobody takes these seriously, dothraki/ Drogo themed responses from myself should be viewed as "i'm not going to answer that question"

The only way to get dothraki to enter the game is to trigger the Dothraki Timeline.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Yeah we shouldn't character claim. This is totally going to be one of those games where specific things happen to specific characters when specific other characters die or something.

Btw, someone apparently pickpocketed my house keys so if they could give me those back I kind of need them

Posted

I would say there are Starks, they're just in Hiding for being traitorous wretches.

Posted

Yeah we shouldn't character claim. This is totally going to be one of those games where specific things happen to specific characters when specific other characters die or something.

Btw, someone apparently pickpocketed my house keys so if they could give me those back I kind of need them

You should report that kind of thing to the police rather than posting about it on an internet forum t1g

Brodongo, Knuckle and T1g like this

Posted (edited)

The council members all eyed each other suspiciously, weighing the benefits and drawbacks of revealing themselves to the assembly. At the moment, no one had dared point the first finger of accusation, or even recommend a member for protection. Eventually though, one would bravely break the silence, for while their was still plenty of time left to produce a lynch, the day would not last forever.

There are 49 hours left in Day 1

Vote Count

1. None

2. None

Its 5 votes to lynch

Its 5 votes for day 1 night immunity (winner goes to the majority If a lynch is reached first)

Non-flavor news:

All players have now confirmed roles! Pheo has agreed to act as a reserve.

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)

Posted

I would like to try an experimental vote on Roose Bolton for real though

Posted (edited)

Is that a GoT reference or are you actually trying to lynch a character rather than a player? It's not how it works

Ammonsa for potential and previous inactivity also we have to lynch the first day.

Edited by L.L. Bean's Menswear (see edit history)

Posted

Is it possible to decide who we should protect tonight without revealing our roles? What possible method could we employ to give us a good candidate?

Like, as the reverse of inactivity voting, which players tend to be an asset to town, and therefore an early target for wolves? I'm tired and on my phone so I'm just being straight up lazy by not checking the roster. I also just want to get the ball rolling on that topic so I can see what people say while I'm asleep.

Catch you tomorrow.

It's nice that night immunity gives us something extra to discuss on the first day. I'll give it that.

T1g likes this

Posted

Is it possible to decide who we should protect tonight without revealing our roles? What possible method could we employ to give us a good candidate?

Not much that we can do other than choosing the character most likely to be town.

Would it be possible to do a partial role claim?

I haven't watched much of game of thrones, but from what I understand each character would be aligned with a family name or something like that.

Posted

I don't think that'd affect this werewolf game too much. I guess we kind of have to make a shot in the dark with immunity votes. I'm not against people character claiming and therefore making a suggestion that they be protected. If it works out, a protector can continue to protect that person. That's the best case scenario. Worst case scenario is we just take a shot in the dark. 

This is is assuming that there's a protector role in this game. There probably is

Posted

I would like to try an experimental vote on Roose Bolton for real though

Has no effect

Posted

I have a proposition. Everyone claim a house. It'd be a good way to get things started as previously said, and something we could trip people up on if they give contradictory information.

As an act of good faith, "Hear Me Roar!"

Which is to say, I am a Lannister.

Naturally if you are not from Westeros just claim the country you're from.

Posted

I'm clearly not inactive, so there is no reason to lynch me, indeed, reasons not to.