A Song of Ice and Werewolves (GoT)

448 posts in this topic

Posted

A lynch has been reached. Please standby.

Knuckle 5 (Teto, LL, T1G, Necropolis, Linox)

Teto (Cirt)

Cirt (ammonsa)

Ammonsa (Knuckle)

Vote 2.

Tyrion 4 (Ammonsa, Necropolis, T1G, Linox)

Varys 2 (Teto, LL)

Posted

aw come on, I was clearly voting ammonsa for randomly voting for Cirt :sadlink:

I will have revenge on T1g for this. revennnnngeeeee :o

Posted

You randomly voted for Ammonsa for randomly voting for Cirt for randomly voting for me for voting for you. This is all about you, in essence. Despicable.

T1g likes this

Posted (edited)

The council had been arguing nonstop for the entire day, and when dusk had settled over King's Landing, they had managed to agree on exactly two points.

1. The next council meeting needed to be catered, as everyone was starving.

2. Somebody needed to die by the end of the meeting.

Point number two was easier said than done, and it seemed for a time, that there never would be enough unified support to give anybody the noose. Linox watched the entire situation develop, patiently waiting to see where all the allegiances would lie. Finally, as the day grew to a close, he found that he had enough support to make his move. He signaled for a guard to approach him, and whispered something in his ear. The guard nodded , and swiftly strode out of the room.

“This meeting was a waste of time.” Knuckle complained. “I can think of much better ways of time spent than arguing with Lannisters.” He turned his back on the council and made for the exit. As he did so, Linox made a signal, and music began playing softly from just outside the hall. Most people in the assembly instantly recognized it as the anthem of house Lannister, “The Rains of Castemere.

(Warning- Youtube comments may contain spoilers)

Two guards were waiting to meet Knuckle at the exit to the Red Keep.

One stepped up to block his path.

Linox sends his regards,” he stated, and at that, thrust a knife towards Knuckle's stomach.

But Knuckle was too quick. Always prepared and ever deadly, he dodged to the side, and made quick work of both guards with a pair of hidden blades in his cloak.

Furious, he sprinted straight back to the council chamber, slamming both doors open, to stare Linox directly face.

“You know what I hate about you Lannisters?” he said. “You always send your dogs to do your dirty work for you. If the council wants to kill me, then do it in the sight of the Gods!”

I DEMAND A TRIAL BY COMBAT.”

The council agreed that Knuckle had the right to demand a trial by combat. To the surprise of no one, he would represent himself, as Knuckle was as dangerous as anyone in the Seven Kingdoms. The council's champion, on the other hand, would make for a much more interesting decision.

“I will kill Knuckle.” came a soft voice from the back of the room. “After all, no man in this room would take greater pleasure in flaying Knuckle alive than myself. Knuckle tried to break council rules and vote to lynch me by my character name twice, after clearly being told that he could not do so. Now, allow me to repay the favor.”

It was none other than Roose Bolton, an enemy that Knuckle had managed to make in the span of a single day.

At once, the two men lunged at each other, slashing viciously at one another. For a time, the only sound in the council chamber was the sharp clang of steel on steel. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, one man emerged victorious.

KNUCKLE HAD SURVIVED. He attempted to use his one-time ability TRIAL BY COMBAT and was successful (50% success rate). At his feet, lying dead, was his aggressor.

An NPC was killed. It was Roose Bolton, Head of house Bolton, Town

420px-Sardag_Roose_Bolton_profile.jpg

Knuckle spat on Roose's body and stormed out of the chamber. The council agreed that this had not been a very productive day.

In lighter news, Tyrion Lannister has won a night of protection! He can sleep soundly tonight.

Night 1 starts now! Day 2 begins as soon as everyone sends in their night actions. GO GO GO

Remaining Players:

1. Cirt
2. Necropolis
3. Chase
4. LL
5. Linox
6. T1G
7. Teto
8. Knuckle
9. Ammonsa

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)

Posted

you're welcome, every game of thrones fan ever :)

Posted (edited)

You all wake up the next day and return to the council chamber. However, it appears that one was missing.

Varys_by_Amoka.jpg

It was LL. He was Lord Varys, Master of Whisperers (TOWN), with the ability to check player identities

Remaining Player List (8)

1. Cirt
2. Necropolis
3. LL Killed Night 1
4. Teto
5. T1G
6. Chase
7. Linox
8. Pheo (Ammonsa)
9. Knuckle

Remaining Character List (5 NPCs remain):

1. Edmure Tully
2. Lord Varys Killed Night 1 (LL)
3. Tyrion Lannister
4. Stannis Baratheon
5. ????
6. Jon Snow
7. Cersei Lannister
8. Jaime Lannister
9. Petyr Baelish
10. ?????
11. Roose Bolton  Killed Day 1 (NPC)
12. Guy Targaryen
13. Tywin Lannister
14. ?????
15. Walder Frey

Day 2 begins now and lasts until Thursday, July 30th, 10:24 PM, or until a lynch is reached. It's five votes to lynch / five votes for night 2 immunity.

Posted

Good luck wolves

Posted

I will also vote to protect Lord Varys if only because my role mentions him specifically.

So who would like to share the results of their night?

I'm aware some guy on guy action occurred last night, but am not sure what exactly happened.

Posted

Also, I forgot to say: Ammonsa has retired, so Pheo has been subbed in her place.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Some kind soul slipped my house keys under the door last night so hooray for that! Otherwise nothing of note happened

Also I bet that slut Cersei Lannister is a wolf, but that's probably just my own bias from watching the show.

Posted

Why do you have house keys? Don't we all just have personal quarters in the Red Keep?

Posted

Alright so if I understand this correctly, voting in Blue means that person is 100% going to survive the night, and voting in Red is a typical lynch?

And we can vote to protect a character, without knowing who that character is in this game? Like if Teto was Ser Meryn Trant, and I didn't know that, and I could say "Ser Meryn Trant" and Teto'd be protected? Without me knowing for certain it was him? I know Meryn isn't in this game I'm just saying

Posted (edited)

@pheo, yes, since three characters are mysteries, you are allowed to vote for unlisted characters.

Your understanding of everything else is correct.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Oh man, it's a guessing game, and we probably get evidence of whos been doing it through our night actions. That's cool.

I also think its a good idea to start the day by reviewing the night actions of people who are willing to share. Is there anyone who'd be willing to say anything?

Posted

I dont know, are you? I know that whole 'if I ask the question, people might not ask me' game.