A Song of Ice and Werewolves (GoT)

448 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, I'm kind of willing, but I don't really want to talk about my role, naturally. I have a bit of information that might come in handy, but I don't think it will do anything for anyone if no one else is willing to say anything.

Posted

I just want to be absolutely certain: The characters who are listed as "???" are wolves? Every other character is not a wolf?

Posted

Oh sorry, it has not been specified if ??? corresponds with any specific alignment. So publicly, nothing like that has been promised.

Posted

I just want to be absolutely certain: The characters who are listed as "???" are wolves? Every other character is not a wolf?

I can confirm, beyond any doubt, that this is a valid question to be asking at this point.

Posted

Okay, well I'll at least say I gleaned nothing useful from last night.

Considering that, I don't feel I should be revealing any more about my role. Not until I have something to say, so I can use the identity as backup for my claim. Based on my identity and Varys', the roles are suited to the character, so the identity backs up the claim.

Posted

Basic my night was

1.) Me going to a player and checking if they had the keys (they did not)

2.) The keys were given to me by someone anonymously later on in the night, of their own free will.

I only bothered with 1. because no one declared that they were going to return my keys to me during the day

Posted

I will be vague here, but my power involves find a specific person. If I find that specific person something good happens. Last night I visited someone, who happened to be the wrong person, so little was accomplished there.

Posted

This is probably a game where several of us don't get abilities unless specific conditions are met. Probably to encourage all sorts of shenanigans and social manipulation

Posted

Linox, we haven't heard from you in a while, whats shaking?

Posted

Not much, I've already said what I know. Other than that nothing happened to me last night.

Posted

I gave T1g his keys. Good thing I didn't die yesterday huh? :P

Posted

Knuckle you da real mvp and I am glad you didn't die.

Whatever I tried to do last night got blocked so...that was cool

Knuckle likes this

Posted

Well, unless Chase has something good to say it looks like we've got another round of random voting on the way.

Basic my night was

1.) Me going to a player and checking if they had the keys (they did not)

2.) The keys were given to me by someone anonymously later on in the night, of their own free will.

Don't suppose anything else happened?

Posted

Well, if opening up about our nights is helping, then I'll go ahead and mention what I know.

Whoever killed LL had inside information on him. I'm not entirely sure what that implies as a mechanic, but what characters might be capable of gathering inside information? From what I know about GoT my initial guess would have been Lord Varys, but since he was the victim here, I'm not sure what to make of it.

Anyways, for the living members I guess this means:

1. Knuckle says he gave t1g his keys

2. T1g says he tried to get his keys, failed, but then got them anyways

3. Cirt tried to do something but was blocked

4. Teto "gleaned nothing useful"

5. Necro "visited the wrong person"

6. Pheo - "LL was killed by someone with inside information on him"

This leaves Linox, who didn't really have much going for him last night, and Chase, who hasn't spoken. Thats what we've got for night actions from last night. I know that Chase is probably busy with being in Hawaii or whatever, so I'm willing to give him some time to mention what happened.

Linox - Why so quick to jump to random voting before we had any discussion?

Posted (edited)

Current Town Aggression Level:

oakley_golden03.jpg_w450.jpg

chimp_and_tiger.png?w=535&h=356

17ac9d57804f7acc1cdbe71371618696.jpg

lifebuzz-21959e68fdda902f875f343ffe3ea1a

enhanced-buzz-4848-1365114344-12.jpg

Day 2 Ends in Approx 24 hours

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)
T1g, Teto, pheonix561 and 1 other like this