A Song of Ice and Werewolves (GoT)

448 posts in this topic

Posted

My brother mentioned this to me and I can't remember if he also posted this in the thread or not, but somebody pointed out that Knuckle was not actually declared town at the end of day one.

Posted

Yeah, that was a misconception by Cirt made a couple pages ago. She'd assumed Knuckle was confirmed as town because an identity was revealed at the end of day 1, but it was actually the case that at the end of Day 1, Roose Bolton, who Knuckle voted for, was killed. He demanded a trial by combat and succeeded, and Roose Bolton was killed instead and revealed as a Town-aligned NPC.

So I guess looking back again, was it just a coincidence that Roose Bolton was the one killed when Knuckle was put up for trial by combat? Or was it maybe just part of his role to make clear his enemy in trial by combat first? How did the trial by combat thing work, and how did it relate to Roose Bolton, Knuckle? Was this a wild coincidence you never accounted for, or were you just lying about Roose Bolton being a joke suggestion?

Also, I had a double take at some details. Knuckle claimed to have given T1G his keys. Linox said that an NPC visited T1G. T1G said that Guy Targaryen gave him some leftovers. So then, assuming this is all the truth, Guy Targaryen would be an NPC? Unless there's a third person who interacted with T1G last night.

Posted

Unfortunately we just don't have much evidence to go on. I don't make a habit of trusting Lannisters, but if Roose Bolton was town then I'm not sure what to think.

Cirt has said she is independent, correct? That could be good or bad for town.

Knuckle is not confirmed town, but survived a lynch. This is probably a one time thing. If we lynch him again, he will most surely die. I'm not sure if he is wolf or town, though.

Teto, I have no insight into tour role at all. Care to share anything with the town?

Posted

as far as i know, no one else visited me last night

Teto likes this

Posted

Jesus the text editor on mobile is absolutely atrocious. It just swaps and changes words around with no understandable reason. Anyway.

I really don't want to get into my role. I'll say that it makes sense considering Jaime's position in the Kingsguard. I already feel like I've demonstrated my worth to town enough, and I'd rather not get too much into my role right now. I'm already getting pretty close to giving it all away.

On another note, Chase, are you Stannis? Or are you prematurely acting like Jon Snow? The only people whose 'duty' it would be to behead rapers and pillagers would be Edmure Tully (in lieu of his sickly father), Stannis Baratheon, Tywin Lannister, and Walder Frey. Walder Frey is an old guy and I doubt he'd kill people himself. Tywin is a Lannister, and besides that he would probably have a headsman do his killing for him. Edmure Tully I don't know about, but assuming Linox is right about Edmure being an NPC, then I don't even have to reason that one out. We know Eddard Stark does his own executions, and I get the sense that Stannis would be similarly inclined. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy to keep a headsman anyway. And then the Lannister thing there, and Stannis's doubts about the royal bloodline. I can't remember how much you know about GoT, but I reckon you know enough to be able to know the implications of what you're saying. The Tully's don't really have much of an animosity toward the Lannisters that I'm aware of, and the Frey's aren't either.

1. Edmure Tully
2. Lord Varys
3. Tyrion Lannister
4. Stannis Baratheon
5. ????
6. Jon Snow
7. Cersei Lannister
8. Jaime Lannister
9. Petyr Baelish
10. ?????
11. Roose Bolton
12. Guy Targaryen
13. Tywin Lannister
14. ?????
15. Walder Frey

Where underlined are known, to me, or I feel like I can accurately guess. Cirt made hints that she was Littlefinger aka Petyr, Chase made hints that he was Stannis. Neither of those are certain though. Italicised are characters whom I reckon are, or have been said to be, NPCs. Scored out are the dead'uns.

And as a disclaimer, this isn't a throw off. I have more to talk about, because I'm still looking into clues in the text. All the more now that it's going south for me (going south. get it? because starks go south. and they are starks). Keep questioning me if you like. Any line of questioning will be met with the same resistance, because I'm just not prepared to risk my role getting out. At this rate, if I survive the day, I want to ensure my safety with an immunity, so Jaime Lannister.

But ehhhh. I guess revealing my full role would help me get through the day alive. But I'm gunning for survival with sheer diplomacy for now. Worth a shot.

Also, happy birthday Knuckle! I hope I'm not rallying against you unjustly! 

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Okay, I have no reason to doubt you yet.

Linox, what about you? I don't know much about your role

Posted

I don't think I should go into too much detail, but I will say that I can get certain information passively.

Posted

Passively, as in, you can't control it? Does a certain action have to happen first?

Posted

I can't control it. It doesn't seem to be dependent on other actions.

I really don't have much information about it. It was just the first night after all.

Posted

I get the feeling everybody is vaguely suspicious. Can we start deciding on how we're voting now? I am going to throw the idea of abstaining out there for now. What do we think about abstaining?

Posted

Let's go with this for now. Who do you find most suspicious? This questions for everyone, by the way.

Personally I'm thinking Chase or Cirt.

Chase because he targeted LL "for information" and he died. Which is convenient for a wolf.

Cirt since she claimed she was a redirecter that was blocked. That could easily be a cover up and redirection is a common ability.

Keep in mind I think these are both weak reasons for a lynch, but that's not the point here.

I'll support a no lynch day after we go over this and get no results.

Posted

The problem is no one has said anything outright contradictory in such a manner as to cast suspicion, only done things that can be neither proven nor disproven. Lets throw a wrench in the mix, see if we can't glean some information here. Who is currently in a secret meeting with someone else. I am, though I think I'll abstain from naming my partner.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

I literally spilled the beans on everything not related to my ability lol

Posted

Am I like the only one not in a secret conversation? I gave the key to T1g but that didn't get me anything.

Posted (edited)

I admit, i am involved in numerous secret conversations. Mostly with dothraki tho.

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)
pheonix561, Teto and Knuckle like this