A Song of Ice and Werewolves (GoT)

448 posts in this topic

Posted

I agree with you, Teto. Cirt, that doesn't make sense in regards to Teto being Jaime and Teto not involving himself with you. Linox, do you know anything about this?

I also agree with you about the suspiciousness of Knuckle at the moment. I've been trying pretty hard this game not to focus on what house or what people might be trying to take the throne for canonical reasons, because obviously this is non canon and on top of that anybody could try to be killing their way to the throne.

I don't want to get to meta because I doubt this is a serious claim, but if we're going by GoT through the TV series, Oberyn Martell doesn't even appear until season 4(T1g this is hardly a spoiler before you say anything, new characters appear all the time). Brodongo said this game takes place 3/4s through the first book/season of GoT. Oberyn Martell wasn't there.

Posted (edited)

Sorry about that, I was busy today and wasn't expecting this much when I got back.
Anyway I can clear some of this up.

First of all Cirt said that Jaime Lannister came to warn her about stuff, while I said that an unknown npc visited her. We've heard about a similar situation yesterday.

I was saved by someone who looked suspiciously like Jaime Lannister.

I saw an unknown npc visit T1g the other night as well, but the only names to show up were Jaime Lannister and Euron Greyjoy. While Greyjoy was named as the mastermind behind the prisoner riot, he was not physically at the scene. So that leaves us with Jaime Lannister.

This presents a very real possibility that Jaime is the remaining npc I am not aware of.

However Teto has said he is Jaime Lannister.

Now, bro did say that one person was an imposter and would show up town regardless.

It's possible that Teto is a Jaime Lannister imposter. Which is why Jaime is running around elsewhere.

That would make Teto a wolf and a choice lynch for today. However that leaves just one more unsolved problem. 

Edited by Linox (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Forgot to add this.

I'll just come straight out, I'm Oberyn Martell. That's why I keep going after people I think are Lannisters, my job this game is to find the wolf in their midst and have them brought to justice through lynching.

This, if we choose to believe Knuckle, is proof that there is a wolf hiding among House Lannister.

This is actually pretty funny now that I think about it. Makes the day one lynch even better than I first thought.

EDIT:Double post? Guess they don't merge anymore then. Sorry about this.

Edited by Linox (see edit history)

Posted

If you sent me your regards I never got them. I have no evidence of any message or visitors reaching me this whole game except for T1g.

Posted

It was in the day 1 end post, right before you used your trial by combat ability and killed Roose Bolton.

“This meeting was a waste of time.” Knuckle complained. “I can think of much better ways of time spent than arguing with Lannisters.” He turned his back on the council and made for the exit. As he did so, Linox made a signal, and music began playing softly from just outside the hall. Most people in the assembly instantly recognized it as the anthem of house Lannister, “The Rains of Castemere.

Two guards were waiting to meet Knuckle at the exit to the Red Keep.

One stepped up to block his path.

Linox sends his regards,” he stated, and at that, thrust a knife towards Knuckle's stomach

Posted

ohhh, that, I forgot about that one.

So what's up with you and Teto simultaneously hammering the vote for chase home yesterday? That can't be coincidence and if you were really worried about him why not just use your ability to kill him at night? Are you and Teto in cahoots in some way, wolf or not?

Posted

They were pretty close together, we were running out of time and I wasn't sure about Chase so I voted for him. I said nothing else simply because I couldn't think of anything to say. 

Don't know why Teto voted right after me. If I were to take a guess, I'd say it's because T1g said that Jaime Lannister showed up to save him from the prisoners. If he is a wolf and Jaime is an npc, as I suspect, then perhaps he felt his cover could be blown if he actively participated. Which is why he came in with a quick hammer vote soon after I made my vote.

Worried about who? If you mean Chase then it's because until yesterday I wasn't that suspicious of him. Not to mention I didn't know his characters name and the lynch for him was already happening by the time I found it out. Plus I had a better use for my kill ability after finding out Greyjoy was likely to be hiding among the players.

Posted

Yeah, I meant Chase. And like I said, there has to be a Lannister wolf, and Teto has both claimed Jaime and has been suspicious for a few days now, so I'm keeping my vote on him.

I'd also like to point out something, I currently have a 65% chance to counter lynches with my Trial by Combat ability. Do you guys really think Brodongo would create a wolf that has a 65% chance of lynch immunity and also killing someone in my place when said immunity activates? That's ridiculously overpowered and takes loads of skill out of the game.

Posted

48 hours left

voting:

knuckle - 1 - (teto)

teto - 1 - (knuckle)

4 to lynch

Posted

Something here is puppyy.

It made perfect sense for knuckle to be the killer until Linox came forward about attempting to kill t1g. Linox, why did you use your ability? You said it activates if you guess their identity correctly, which is completely independent of their alignment. Furthermore, you said you gained your ability at the end of day one. If I remember correctly, LL said on day one that "his role mentioned lord Varys specifically." Then he was dead the next day, and was found to be Lord Varys in a kill that was unstoppable due to the killer having inside information.

How do I know you're not lying to me about not using this ability more? You could have easily deduced from LL's post that he was lord varys, and use that to kill him for an unstoppable wolf kill. It's not like you can't use it as well as watch npc interaction, because you still knew someone interacted with Cirt last night as well as admitted to trying to murder t1g. Linox, right now you're more suspicious than Knuckle. I'm not casting my vote for you just yet, but I want to see you answer my questions.

As a side note, if you tried to use your kill ability last night on t1g, assuming you're the same person who killed LL, then clearly t1g must not be euron greyjoy. Like from what happened on night one, your kill would have been unstoppable by me. That's just from my observation.

As for Teto, whats going on with you and being Jaime Lannister? You're quick to claim him as your character, but it seems like there's also an NPC running around posing as you, too. One of you must be the imposter Chase mentioned. A big part of me wants to say you and Linox are both wolves together, but how could that be? Linox is confirmed to hate the Lannisters as of day one, and Jaime is obviously a Lannister. The only way I could see this being possible is if you were actually a faceless man posing as jaime, and one of the ??? npc's was the real jaime lannister. There's not much to vote for you on here, especially if you were the one to guard t1g on the night he didn't get killed by the rioters(which would make you probably not a wolf), but I'm still wondering if you have any insight.

Posted

I should point out that I don't hate the Lannisters, since I am one. Maybe you meant Knuckle?

I didn't kill LL. I can only use my ability one time, so if I killed him I wouldn't have been able to attempt to kill T1g. Not to mention I was hunting Euron Greyjoy last night, who is most likely a wolf. That is why I used it, to look for Euron. If T1g wasn't Euron he would have survived, if he was I would have killed him.

If I was a wolf, why would I have such specific conditions on my kill? Not to mention that I could have just stayed quiet and let Knuckle get lynched. Like a good wolf would.

If I remember correctly, LL said on day one that "his role mentioned lord Varys specifically." Then he was dead the next day, and was found to be Lord Varys in a kill that was unstoppable due to the killer having inside information.

Posted

I am pretty sure your kills are normal kills, and if you guess the name they become unblockable, linox

Posted

Which Lannister are you Linox?

Posted

Tywin Lannister. Why would I even bother mentioning anything about my kill if I was a wolf? If me and Teto are wolves, why am I trying to get him lynched and not just let Knuckle take the fall?

I suppose you'll suggest me and Knuckle are wolves next.

Nah, I've been free to visit peoples' rooms to stand as guard every other night. Night 1 I visited Necropolis, which opened up my Cersei chat with him, which then unlocked an identity seer side ability. Necropolis had been searching for Tywin, to unlock some extra ability as well. I visited Cirt on Night 2, which made me confident she was Littlefinger. That and her comment pretty much cemented it. Night 3 I visited you, but I got jailed so I couldn't get your identity. I can't remember whose identities have been revealed so far. I thought Chase was Stannis until Ned Stark was revealed as one of the mystery roles. T1G is just some jailer dude who I can't really guess at the identity of.

Identity seer, wasn't that LL's role? When you say stand guard, do you mean protect them?

Posted

So are we going to vote for someone? I think we need to get a move on since we're running out of time.

I'm not convinced that I should move my vote away from Teto so I'm going to keep it there.