A Song of Ice and Werewolves (GoT)

448 posts in this topic

Posted

Well if it is guaranteed that a Lannister is a wolf, than either Teto or Linox would make a good vote.

Can we get an extension? I think Teto said he wanted to say more but also said he would have to go away for a little while

Posted (edited)

As it stands, you guys have until tomorrow, i set it for 4 pm but i'll give you until i get home from work (6:00 pm ish).

if you feel you need a response from Teto and he isn't able to respond because of outside circumstances then i'll consider extending one extra day, but my preference as GM would be end it by tomorrow if possible, to keep the game moving. 

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)

Posted

24 hours left

voting:

knuckle - 1 - (teto)

teto - 1 - (knuckle)

4 to lynch

Posted

I've said my peace for the day, I'll confirm anything anyone wants to know about me but my vote is staying on Teto for now.

Posted

I'm just going to vote for Teto now. 

If T1g and Cirt are telling the truth about seeing Jaime Lannister, then Teto is most likely an imposter.

Posted

Yeah I should clarify that the person I saw merely looked like jamie, with no confirmation that it was him. This adds to the theory of there being an imposter

Posted

Right. I'm not going to place a hammer vote on Teto, and I'm going to ask all of you who haven't voted (cirt and t1g, really) to also not place a hammer vote, so we can wait for Teto to explain himself. But if he hasn't said anything by afternoonish tomorrow, I'll place the final vote for his lynch.

T1g likes this

Posted (edited)

I don't know what you want me to say, I've already said all of it that I can. What is being asked of me here? And why not anybody else?

Edited by Werewolf (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

6 hours remain

knuckle -1- (teto)

teto - 2 - (knuckle, linox)

4 to lynch

Posted

Teto, what do you think of you being Jaime and there being an NPC who is also Jaime?

Posted

I think someone is lying

Posted

I don't know. I want to believe you, and open that up for discussion, but Cirt and Linox, both of whom confirm that a Jaime Lannister visited them last night, have been mostly believable. I'm still pretty suspicious of Linox, but in the end, why would they lie about Jaime Lannister when you've also been open about being Jaime Lannister for a while now?

I don't get it. Yes, someone here is lying, but after you threw your vote around all day on the second day, and hammer voted a town on the third day without saying anything, frankly you've been acting more suspicious than either of them.

Posted (edited)

Teto - 3 - (knuckle, linox, pheo)

knuckle - 1 - (teto)

t1g, cirt have not cast votes. 

4 to lynch  

Day ends in about 3 hours 30 minutes. 

Posted (edited)

Okay so here is how this day will end.

only a couple of new posts have come in today.  T1g and Cirt, please either cast a vote, or acknowledge in this thread that you have chosen not to vote for this day phase. 

Once both of you have posted (or one of you hammers) then the day will end, unless a lynch stalemate is reached that sparks an active discussion and people are overwhelmingly in favor of an extension. 

Posted

No vote for me. This is fishy but I'm not comfortable until we get more info.