A Song of Ice and Werewolves (GoT)

448 posts in this topic

Posted

I dunno what to say pheo. None of this makes sense to me either.

I've been burnt out since day 2, when I threw around my vote for information purposes. I guess I just used it as an FOS. If I had been throwing it around without reason, that could have been seen as me trying to start a bandwagon, but that wasn't what was happening. I was just trying to use intimidation to get people to talk. I was already frustrated by T1G flat out refusing to talk about the keys, and then I just decided to use that incentive, although I definitely overused it toward the end 

Day 3 I was absent for most or all of and I just saw how it was going and figured whatever, looks like they talked it out. I was burnt out on the game a little at that point but figured I'd put in a word for popular opinion.

Day 4 I've just been saying whatever. Still pretty burnt out. My job is literally mind numbing. I never appreciated the meaning of that phrase until Tuesday. I found it really difficult to string a thought together yesterday without shutting off. My day was that boring. I can't remember half of what I've been talking about through Day 4. This game is a haze to me right now and I really can't think of what to say, except lamenting my absent mindedness.

So yeah, the Jaime thing. I'm Jaime and I don't recall anything in my role saying that people would be aware that I was visiting them. So there's an impostor in the dungeons I guess. Maybe Jacquen Haquar is a Jaime impostor? That seems reasonable if there was a jail break, knowing the show.

I can't draw and I can't think. It's hard to be invested when you're feeling kind of brain dead. I hope this is what you were asking. If I missed a question, ask it again.

Posted

Did you protect me 2 nights ago?

Posted

Was that night 1? I stood outside Necropolis's door on night 1.

Posted

night 2, actually

Posted

I think he means Night 2, the night when the riots started the next morning

Posted (edited)

So did we just do night 3? Are we just fresh off the jail break or was that yesterday? edit: okay yeah that was the morning of Day 3.

Day 1, Night 1, Day 2, Night 2, Day 3, Night 3, Day 4. Okay yeah, 4 days, 3 nights. Night 1 I targeted Necro, night 2 was Cirt, night 3 was Pheo? But on night 3 I was jailed by T1G so no thing. Cirt was visited by Jaime on Night 3, so that's inconsistent. What was Linox's thing with Jaime, or was I paying attention wrong?

But yeah I've not really ever interacted with you apart from being jailed last night. I wasn't sure what was going on with your keys thing, so I didn't think you were someone I'd protect. Necro feels like the kind of guy to be good at werewolf, so I guarded him, and then it turned out he was Cersei so I got the extra PM chat unlocked; and then I decided Cirt seemed pretty clean so I guarded her; and then pheo seemed like a good talker so I tried to guard him. Luckily he didn't get attacked anyway. Also, does jailing count as protection in this form of the game, or is it just blocking? Because you potentially saved me from being killed as well, if that means anything to town.

Edited by Werewolf (see edit history)

Posted

I'll keep checking back here until I'm completely out, but I need to go to bed now. Try not to kill me until tomorrow at least, so I can answer any remaining questions to try and satisfy your concerns and help you reach a decision you're happy with.

Posted

Voting:

Teto - 3 - (Linox, Knuckle, Pheo)

Knuckle - 1 - (Teto)

No Vote - (Cirt)

4 votes to lynch

As it stands, day will end immediately when That 1 Guy makes his decision. Votes can still be changed until everyone has cast a vote.

Posted

ABSTAIN

Posted (edited)

Day has 4 has ended in stalemate. No lynch has been reached. 6 players remain in the game.

NIGHT 4 BEGINS NOW AND LASTS UNTIL ALL NIGHT ACTIONS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED.

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)

Posted

4/6 night actions received. 

Posted (edited)

DAY 5

The following day, the council chamber seemed to be much quieter than usual. Unlike the last four meetings, the familiar quarreling of Knuckle and T1G was now absent, replaced instead with a stifling silence.

The council members glance around the room. It appears that Knuckle is still present, but at the moment, T1G's seat remains empty. A few minutes later, a guard rushes into the room. Breathlessly, he delivers a startling new report. T1G's body has been found in his bed chamber, a knife still lodged in his back.

He was Tyrion Lannister, The Imp, Town.

Tirion_middle.jpg

He had the ability to jail one target each night.

The recent death weighs heavily on the remaining members of the council. As the day passes, additional messengers rush into the chamber to deliver more disturbing news. Guards of the city watch are turning up missing everywhere. Bodies are being found in back alleys, and paranoia is spreading across the city. The High Septon has proclaimed that the Stranger, the god of death, the last of the Seven, is punishing those who have shunned the Faith. To those who listen to the whispers around the city, it is clear that an unseen enemy had infiltrated the city long ago, and the first stages of the assault were now being put into motion.

Back in the Red Keep, the five remaining council members eye one another suspiciously.

It feels as if the decision made regarding todays lynch will be pivotal in determining the fate of the Seven Kingdoms.

Day 5 begins now, and lasts indefinitely, until a lynch is reached. It takes 3 votes to lynch.

Day 5 Special Rules: Once a hammer vote has been placed on a lynchee, players will have a THREE HOUR WINDOW before the day ends to discuss the consensus reached, and decide if votes should be retracted to continue the discussion.

1. Cirt

2. Necropolis Killed Night 2 (Town)

3. LL Killed Night 1 (Town)

4. Teto

5. T1G Killed Night 4 (Town)

6. Chase Lynched Day 3 ( Town)

7. Linox

8. Pheo / Ammonsa

9. Knuckle

Remaining Character List (5 NPCs remain):

1. Edmure Tully

2. Lord Varys Killed Night 1 (LL)

3. Tyrion Lannister Killed Night 4 (T1G)

4. Stannis Baratheon

5. ????

6. Jon Snow

7. Cersei Lannister Killed Night 2 (Necropolis)

8. Jaime Lannister

9. Petyr Baelish

10. Eddard Stark  Lynched Day 3 (Chase)

11. Roose Bolton Killed Day 1 (NPC)

12. Guy Targaryen

13. Tywin Lannister

14. ?????

15. Walder Frey

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)

Posted

I guarded Linox last night, my Lannister bro. Stood outside your door as sentinel, to be more specific as to how it works.

First thing of my day though, it occurred to me late yesterday and last night that I don't know who pheo is, at all. I went back briefly to check but there was no obvious time when pheo was questioned about his role or identity, nor ammonsa. You've just been grilling people without getting the same treatment in return (which isn't necessarily suspicious, just our fault for not checking up). Since this is apparently the last day, I guess it's time you were questioned about it.

edit: Looks like I blocked Pheo from interacting with Linox last night? That makes him seem a bit better off now actually, but not sure what to think about that until Pheo reports in.

Posted (edited)

Well, the only real reason I've never come forward about my identity is because I've been pretty clear about all of my other abilities. I'm Jon Snow, and you stopped me from trying to defend Linox last night. I reasoned that you would try to defend T1g instead of Linox, and that Linox upon revealing his one-hit-kill ability would be pretty deadly to the wolves, so I thought I'd defend him. It didn't occur to me that someone would try to kill t1g a second night in a row.

I want to hear from Cirt, Knuckle, and Linox before we discuss any further what to do today.

Edited by pheonix561 (see edit history)

Posted

Linox seemed like a good person to guard to me too, and I honestly felt like T1G was going to jail me again last night anyway, so I just went with my first instinct.

I didn't know that you had revealed your ability and identity to be honest. I didn't realise I'd missed so much information during my time half-assing the game. Sorry about that.