A Song of Ice and Werewolves (GoT)

448 posts in this topic

Posted

I saw an npc visit Cirt again. Not much else to report.

So Teto being able to guard people has been confirmed then?

Posted

T1g was able to bonk me on the head and jail me before being killed last night. rip in peace bro ;-;

Posted (edited)

@linox I guess so, unless anyone has anything else to add on that. Who else has confirmed their abilities? Knuckle confirmed his one-off trial by combat, and I can't remember if he said anything else. Linox can't really confirm his ability, and I'm not sure if pheo has had a chance to confirm his yet?

And there's Knuckle chiming in. Hey Knuckle.

I'm not sure any of our stories hold a lot of water.

I'm most inclined to trust pheo, though, since I can confirm he was out of action last night. He could still be a wolf though, since I'm not sure we've confirmed what his role is; only that he wasn't doing anything last night. Also didn't Chase say something about being able to confirm Pheo as town?

Linox apparently has a one-off vigilante ability, which I presume he hasn't used yet? Any more info on that? But that could be a lie to satisfy questions about his actions each night.

Similarly, I can't remember what Knuckle said he was up to each night. Like, you had trial by combat, but otherwise I don't know what you could be up to. Linox has a powerful one-off role and still has identity related abilities, so do you have anything else that you do? Also I'm inclined to believe you that you were jailed, because it'd be too risky for you to make that claim when someone else might come forward to call you out.

And Cirt is still a mystery, actually. Do she reveal a role? I still assume she's Littlefinger, but I don't think that was confirmed either.

There's a lot I've missed out on, so if I say you haven't said something when in fact you have, then sorry. I'm not trying to make cases against people by just simply omitting information and lying. I'm just laying out what I know.

Edited by Werewolf (see edit history)

Posted

And Cirt is still a mystery, actually. Do she reveal a role? I still assume she's Littlefinger, but I don't think that was confirmed either.

Posted

Right. Once Cirt mentions what happened to her last night I'm sure we can start really discussing. After I make this post though I'm going to be away from my computer getting ready for a long shift at work, which I wont be back from until 1:30 AM my time, so don't expect me to participate in any discussion for the rest of today after this post.

Anyways. Chase did in fact, on the day that we lynched him, confirm that I was town. He did this right before we lynched him and confirmed that he was a town seer. That would be the time I find myself to be confirmed Town amongst everyone. Since then I've also been open about my ability to protect people at night, which is all I've been doing. By this point in the game I'm not sure how much more open I can be.

Of course, someone at this point is lying. That much should be obvious. I was hoping for some reason that if we all started making claims about night actions and so on then we'd be able to catch someone in a lie more easily like we almost did at the start of yesterday when I thought knuckle was a wolf. But then Knuckle made a pretty good case for him being town, and Linox confessed to being the one to try to kill t1g. So it's not as easy to catch someone in a lie as I hoped it would be.

Anyways, I have to go now

Posted

This is the first time I've seen Teto mention having a guard role. Why hasn't this come up before? And why would he be the second person with this ability, Pheo being the confirmed one? I don't buy it one bit.

Posted

I have trouble believing it myself, but I personally confirmed Pheo as a guard and he seems to have confirmed Teto. Teto also mentioned this yesterday, even went as far as telling us everyone he's guarded each night.

Pheo, could you give a bit more insight on this when you return?

Posted

Pheo seems to have not confirmed his protection role so much as taken him at his word. Personally I find this claim to be ludicrous and renew my vote against Teto

Posted (edited)

Guarding isn't the same as protecting. I've been hinting at my role since day 2 when I emphasized Jaime as KINGSGUARD. I block visitors, but attackers will kill me instead. So it's like protecting, but also a human shield thing. I never went into so much detail though, becausno one really asked for more. I just said I was a guard. I've said so a few times before, if you look back.

Also, I don't know what a 'guard' role is traditionally, but that's just what I've been calling it based on the context of my PM. It basically says 'You are KINGSGUARD', and then describes my role.

Edited by Werewolf (see edit history)

Posted

Voting:

Teto - 1 - (Knuckle)

3 to lynch

Posted

(I'm waiting patiently for everyone who is still alive to make a post before I continue discussion)

Teto likes this

Posted

I don't think it's ever gonna happen, if this continues I think we should consider subbing Cirt or something to that effect.

Posted (edited)

I know this is the first week of school and Cirt is really busy. If she doesn't answer your questions by tonight I'll ask If she would be open to sharing the role with somebody else, at least until she gets some free time. I'm thinking LL because this game has seen far too little of him, and he died before he had a chance to learn anything from his role. 

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)

Posted

Brodongo has been distracting town all game with constant updates.

T1g likes this

Posted

(I'll offer myself as a sub for Cirt if she's too busy to play)