A Song of Ice and Werewolves (GoT)

448 posts in this topic

Posted

Jaime is not an NPC. I am Jaime.

Posted (edited)

Well we're at an impasse here. I say I'm Jaime, you say I'm not. I don't see you budging on this when you've asserted it so much now, and in my position, it smells of slander, with the intention of incriminating me. I cast my vote on Linox.

I've already proven my guarding ability by knocking out pheo. You've not really proven much about your ability so far to convince me sufficiently. I don't trust Cirt enough for her word to cut it for me, and I don't recall anyone else verifying your claim (I find it possible that you and Cirt are the remaining wolves, as the two players with immediate inconsistencies in your roles). Do prove me wrong though. There's plenty daytime left for us to think of an alternate solution by inspecting other players, but you're setting off red flags enough for me to make a decision.

Edited by Werewolf (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

You've not really proven much about your ability so far to convince me sufficiently. I don't trust Cirt enough for her word to cut it for me, and I don't recall anyone else verifying your claim

Fair enough.

Edited by Linox (see edit history)

Posted

As Brodongo said, this day has a grace period after a lynch is reached where people can discuss and decide whether it's the decision we want to make. No hammers today.

Posted

Oh right, I forgot about that actually. Have at it then.

Posted

And ah, okay. I don't know then. Thinking fairly, that puts you on even terms with everyone else. In fact, it puts you with more verification than Knuckle or Cirt, so, at the risk of killing our chance at an earlier lunch, I'll retract.

I hate square 1. We've spent the majority of this game at goddamn square 1.

I could still support a lynch against you, but Bro said this was a pivotal day, so I guess we should continue to be cautious, at least for the time before the final 12 or so hours.

I want pheo to chime in with his thoughts.

Posted

I just noticed something.

My role is Petyr Baelish, also known as Littlefinger. I am independent and I win on my own terms - basically by surviving through the whole thing by "winning" with whomever makes it to the end. LL was my rival, being Varys. We were linked to each other and we could unlock a secondary ability if we guessed who the other was. Unfortunately, by the time I had linked together that LL was hinting that he was Varys (by claiming that his role mentioned Varys, in which he was baiting me to come out so that he could unlock a second ability), he was dead.

Wouldn't this count as having inside information on Lord Varys?

Posted

Honestly? I'm torn between voting for either Teto or Linox. Teto, because you know I'm a protector and you still chose to block me last night of all people when you could have picked anyone else. Yes, I can confirm you blocked me, but I'm valuable to the town's survival and you still chose to block me. Linox, because you have that suspicious ability to kill people, and because you tried to kill t1g on the night before last, who was also killed last night.

Also, you're right Linox. That could certainly lead to inside information. I'm not certain it's enough, though.

Posted

I called that Cirt would be Petyr. Like, in day 2 or something she said something like 'I am the other half of Varys' or 'I complement Varys' which, assuming she wasn't his mutilated genitals, insinuated that she was Petyr.

Also I don't get what you mean by insider info, honestly.

you know I'm a protector and you still chose to block me last night of all people when you could have picked anyone else. 

Posted

Pheo said that whoever killed LL had inside information on him and that apparently allowed them to ignore Pheo's protection and kill LL.

Linox, because you have that suspicious ability to kill people, and because you tried to kill t1g on the night before last, who was also killed last night.

Posted

No, I can't control NPCs. I have only had them when you sent them and they've only told me random information, all of which I've relayed to you guys. I keep saying "they" but it's just Jaime

Posted

Both you and an npc were unable to do anything the first night, a npc visited T1g the second, and last night the npc did nothing. It's somewhat matches up with your night activity. Only difference being the third night when the npc went to you and you tried to redirect Teto.

I don't think they are acting on their own and I had no involvement with this npc. Maybe you're not aware of it, but this npc seems to be attached to you in some way.

Posted

Also since when did Linox try to kill T1G? I feel like I couldn't have possibly missed so much discussion. Like, I really don't even remember where Linox originally admitted his abilities, or where you originally admitted his abilities. I didn't think I'd been that inactive that I missed that amount of important info. Am I being punkd? This isn't even a point I'm trying to make, I'm just in disbelief that I apparently missed so much.

Posted

So let me get this straight - he told you this information AFTER he was dead? That someone had insider info on him?

sorry but that's kind of breaching the honor code. dead players can't and don't talk to alive players. 

If I'm wrong in assuming this, ignore me, but really that's not fair.

Posted

No no no, it was in my pm from when I protected him. I tried to protect him but he was already dead, "it looks like whoever killed him was able to ignore your protection entirely because they had inside information on him!" And I've been trying to figure out what "inside information" means and how somebody might go about getting it since then. LL said nothing, I promise.