A Song of Ice and Werewolves (GoT)

448 posts in this topic

Posted

God, I don't know. I know I'm town and I'm pretty sure everyone else does too, at this point. I'm pretty sure the only reason I'm still alive is because I'm good at talking a lot and accidentally drawing attention away from wolves. Cirt is Independent and there's really no point in voting for her, because if there's two wolves then her dying means they win(2 wolves, 2 town). So that leaves Knuckle, Teto, and Linox, and two of you are wolves. Frankly, at this point we have chance on our side for just voting for one of you three, but I don't want to risk it.

Knuckle has pointed out that his whole character role benefits somehow from Lannister hatred and probably Lannister death, and obviously anyone who benefits from townies dying has to be a wolf, but who would he work with? Teto, who has claimed Jaime Lannister? Linox, who has claimed Tywin Lannister? Why? What sense does that make? Would a wolf claim to be working with the people he's trying to kill? Unless of course he's lying, or Teto or Linox are lying, but Jaime and Tywin are both on the character list and no one has ever called anyone out on it.

On that note, something is really, really fishy about Teto. Teto's ability simultaneously blocks a player from doing things and protects them. That's suspicious because t1g had the exact same, identical ability, and I can't imagine why that would not only be in the game twice, but also there's still my personal protect ability. Why so many protection abilities? How do we know Teto is just claiming to have a protection ability to make us less willing to lynch him at the risk of being valuable to the town? Not to mention last night when I was knocked out it never said I was protected or anything per se, just that I was blocked from acting. An action blocking move sounds like exactly what a wolf would be able to do. And there's the obvious concern that Linox claims to have proven that Jaime Lannister is an NPC, and that Teto must be lying about his identity. But then, who is teto working with?

And then there's Linox, who actually tried to kill a town on the grounds that they may have been a particular character who may be a wolf, but its based on shaky reasoning. I'm too sleepy to remember what other reasons I'm suspicious of you for, but I know I've been suspicious of you for a while now. Aside from just the "you tried to kill t1g and now t1g is dead" reason.

How do I know the two of you arguing about Teto's identity as Jaime isn't just a ploy between the two of you to feign like you two aren't working together? I remember both of you being pretty suspicious on day 2, and on day 3 when we voted to kill Chase both of you voted within six minutes of each other on a hammer vote, and without saying a word as to why.

Frankly, along with Knuckle's ability to survive lynches(which would be OP for a wolf), and Linox's ability to gain abilities from placing a hammer vote on Knuckle or whatever, I want to say that exonerates knuckle of most suspicion. I think Teto and Linox are the wolves, I just don't know who I should be voting for. Probably Teto.

Posted

Cirt is Independent and there's really no point in voting for her

Posted (edited)

KRMXcgt.png?1

Voting

Linox - 1 - (Knuckle)

Teto - 2 - (Pheo<below>, Linox<below>)

3 votes to lynch

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)
Knuckle and pheonix561 like this

Posted

For now, I'm placing my vote on Teto. He's the most suspicious out of all of us, with his confusing identity claim.

Posted

As much as I want to hold off on voting so that we can discuss stuff, I don't think there is anything left to really talk about. So I'll go ahead and vote for Teto now as well.

Posted

mmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnn I dunno, retract.

Posted

On that note, something is really, really fishy about Teto. Teto's ability simultaneously blocks a player from doing things and protects them. .  

Posted (edited)

Teto, you mentioned you had a identity seer side ability. Why haven't we heard more about that? Do you check the person you guard?

Trust me, I want you to be a town Lannister. I just don't see how that's possible though.

Actually there is one possible way now that I think of it, but I don't think it's very likely. That would be if the npc Jaime is the imposter instead of you. If that were the case then how would we be able to lynch him? Knuckle already proved at the start that you can't lynch a character using their name.

Man, now you got me thinking about stuff again. Retract, just in case.

Edited by Linox (see edit history)

Posted

Well dang if this is something we'll agree on then I'll move my vote back to Teto

Posted (edited)

My identity seer thing started off hidden to town in the early days, but since then the identities of players have been revealed, or else I was jailed. Like, I can confirm that you're Tywin Lannister from last night, but I figured that was never really in doubt. That and I feel like identities don't even matter when it comes to who is or isn't a wolf. Identity seers feel like theyre all unreliable as each otherother because of that. It's a game of impostors, so I reckon identities only give us evidence in the context of the GoT universe, which is why I don't understand why Tywin would have a killing ability. Could you help me out with some context regarding that ability? Does your PM say why or how it makes sense for you to be able to kill?

Edited by Werewolf (see edit history)

Posted

Everything involving my role seems to be a "I have people for that" kind of thing. I wasn't alone when I went to kill T1g the other night, I had a group of guards with me. I assume they would be the ones doing the deed after I confirmed the identity of my target. Not sure if this is how Tywin operates or not, since I've never really watched GoT.

Posted (edited)

24 hours left

Teto - 1 - (Knuckle)

Random lynch weightings

Teto - 40%

Linox - 20%

Pheo - 20%

Cirt - 20%

Knuckle - 0%

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

So Knuckle is sitting pretty with 0% chance? 

Edited by Werewolf (see edit history)

Posted

Yeah, check the edit

Posted

Alright then, so if I vote for Linox, I get put down by 20%? Because I'm about ready to make a decision, if that's the case.