A Song of Ice and Werewolves (GoT)

448 posts in this topic

Posted

1. The game was heavily scripted in some parts, which sometimes made the game a bit constricting in play style, especially for Teto. It also meant lots of writing from me, writing being something that I'm not particularly good at.

this is bullshit. You are a REALLY talented writer. I was extremely impressed with all the scenes

T1g, pheonix561 and Teto like this

Posted

yeah you actually did a better job than i would have done

i mean it is no where near the masterpiece of storytelling that is CHAOS WEREWOLF but you know

and the worst part is that the rollback from a year or so ago deleted my ending to that game

Teto likes this

Posted

I do wish I'd had more to do at night than give a key to someone and nothing else.

Also as far as power roles go, not to toot my own horn but I feel like my idea in Yume Nikki Werewolf with tradeable roles made it a lot harder for town to just sit back and deduce who did what at night. I'd like to make another game like that again :D

Posted

My favourite Werewolf memory was during one of Sahaqiel's games. When we voted to lynch him, he wrote a piece where the universe broke down and rebuilt itself. It was a joy.

Posted (edited)

Roles:

1. Cirt

Petyr Baelish, Master of Coin – Traitorous Werewolf

Petyr_Baelish.jpg

"Always keep your foes confused. If they are never certain who you are or what you want, they cannot know what you are like to do next."

You are Petyr Baelish. You win with WOLVES. Born of modest means, you are often underestimated by higher born lords. Combine this with your meager physical appearance and genial nature, and you appear as no real threat to anyone.

Nobody quite knows what drives your actions in King's Landing, although those that watch you closely can agree that you crave status and power. You have found that the less the world knows about your motivations, the better.

You are a Werewolf, although nobody in King's Landing is aware of this. Always one to thrive in chaos, you have found it in your best interests to back house Greyjoy in its surprise invasion of Westeros.

Rules about Role:

• If an alignment-seer targets you, you will appear as a WEREWOLF.
  • Role-Seers will see you as Petyr Baelish, your true identity, although your identity alone is no indication that you are a werewolf. You prefer to hide in plain sight.
  • Night Power: if you are not committing a kill, you can choose to redirect one target, and a redirected target. The first target will redirect into the second.
  • Optional: You're rival is Varys the Spider, and you enjoy competing with him to hold the most influence on the council in King's Landing. At any time, you may pm me a guess about the player identity of Varys. If you guess correctly before Varys identifies you, then your night power will receive an upgrade. If you guess incorrectly, or Varys identifies you first, then you are locked out of your upgrade. If either of you dies, then the competition ends in stalemate.
Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)

Posted

yeah you actually did a better job than i would have done

i mean it is no where near the masterpiece of storytelling that is CHAOS WEREWOLF but you know

and the worst part is that the rollback from a year or so ago deleted my ending to that game

pheonix561, Teto and T1g like this

Posted

Can we also get a list of the night actions committed on each night? Who killed whom each night, who looked at who, etc.

Posted

Night 4 was hilarious. Linox was not lying about being the id-killer, and he actually sent me the command:

Kill teto, id=euron greyjoy. 

Five minutes later he changed his mind, and sent jaime to visit Cirt, to make sure that jaime was truly an npc. 

T1g, Cirt and Teto like this

Posted

I had actually forgotten about the angle wolf thing. Teto was actually the one who realized first that the real reason i called it chaos werewolf was because the majority of the towns abilities were redirect abilities or otherwise changed peoples targets. Sahaqiel, in the midst of this chaos, was an Independent Ditto whose win condition was to accurately depict who died, because he would then "sacrifice" himself to save them (like Teto's fake ability). He would replace that character and they would "stay alive" but really it was a ditto pretending to be them. Saha actually pulled it off in a hilarious turn of events, where everyones abilities redirected eachother until the person saha picked died, and I sent him a PM describing how he ascended to godhood. The end of the story involved the entire planet getting replaced with a ditto lol

Posted (edited)

Night Log:

Night 1:

Cirt -> Priority Kill LL, ID=Varys

Teto -> Open Chat with Cersei

Necropolis -> Visit Teto

Pheo -> Protect LL

Chase -> Seer LL

LL -> ID Teto

Linox -> Send Guy Targaryen to T1G

T1G -> Steal keys from Pheo

Knuckle -> Give keys to T1G

Night 2

Cirt -> Redirect T1G into Pheo

Teto -> Kill Necropolis

Necropolis -> Visit Linox

Pheo -> Protect Cirt

Chase -> Seer Pheo

Linox -> Send Stannis Baratheon to Chase

T1G -> Release Prisoners, YOLO

Knuckle -> No action

Night 3

Cirt -> Redirect Teto into Pheo

Teto -> Kill Pheo

Pheo -> Protect T1G

Linox -> ID Kill T1G, ID=Euron Greyjoy

T1g -> Jail Teto

Knuckle -> No action

Night 4:

Cirt -> Kill T1G

Teto -> Block Pheo

Pheo -> Protect Linox

Linox -> Send Jaime Lannister to Cirt

T1G -> Jail Knuckle

Knuckle -> No action

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)

Posted

teto appealed to our sense of humanity when he said he was super exhausted from work and no one had the heart to lynch him after that

Teto and pheonix561 like this

Posted

Found it

Something in your gut tells you that Elwayguy is going to die tonight. Something deep down in your basic ditto instincts has lead you to believe this.

You spy on Elwayguy. The events that unfold before your eyes are staggering, to put it simply. Time and space are distorted, raw chaos and darkness fill the air, the puppying Moon gets in on the action at some point. And in the midst of all this, it hits you. Every action that occurs, although at first seems like mere coincidence, is actually falling into place perfectly. These events aren't just happening around you, they are happening for you.

You aren't a failed attempt at cloning Mew, quite the contrary:

lPLpoV9.jpg