A Song of Ice and Werewolves (GoT)

448 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah this is awkward

Apparently Guy brought me leftovers for dinner and i just skimmed over that part of the PM because I only cared about whether or not I got my keys back (reading is for chumps!). I found this out right before my earlier post asking for more info on him (which is also WHY I asked about him). I didn't bring up the fact that he visited me because I don't actually know what he was doing. I think I have an idea on what that was about but I can't be sure til we get through another night. For now I can only assume that he targeted me with a night action and that somehow involved a romantic evening of day-old KFC

Also while I am at it, Tywin Lannister for the protect because we need to protect someone each night

Posted

That I can kinda understand, though I don't know why an NPC would have night actions, unless Linox is Guy Targaryen?

Posted

Yeah this is awkward

Apparently Guy brought me leftovers for dinner

For now I can only assume that he targeted me with a night action and that somehow involved a romantic evening of day-old KFC

I don't even know what to say to this.

I thought it was pretty clear during yesterdays Knuckle fiasco that I was a Lannister.

Posted

Well at the very least he knew i was visited by Guy before i ever said anything. So either he is Guy and is pretending he isn't, or he actually isn't Guy

Posted

I'm seriously not Guy Targaryen. What point would there be in lying about it?

Anyway It seems like Tywin Lannister is the popular guy today. I honestly don't know what I'm doing with these votes.

Posted

So Day 2 definitely needs at least a little bit of an extension. We'll say until Saturday, although I might be a bit behind on updating vote counts this weekend.

Votes:

Teto - 2 (Pheo, Knuckle)

Linox - 1 (Teto)

Immunity:

Tywin Lannister - 3 (Teto, T1G, Linox)

Posted

On my phone, so I can't do color, but I agree on Protecting Tywin Lannister.

Brodongo, is Guy Targaryen The mummers Dragon? Don't look that up BTW, anyone who doesn't know what that means.

Posted

Bro said no spoilers so probably not, whatever that is

Posted

Hey guys, I'm aware the site was down for most of today. I'm setting a hard deadline of Sunday at 7:00 pm so if no majority vote has been reached by then, then their will be no lynch.

Posted

Remaining:

Cirt 

Necropolis

T1G

Teto

Chase

Linox

Pheo

Knuckle

My first instinct on who is or isn't posting is that, in recent posts, Chase, Cirt, and Knuckle aren't doing a lot? Or at least I feel like they could be doing more. That said, they've also been around.

If we're not going to have any proper discussion going on I don't see how we can reach a rational decision about who to kill. Chase would make a good inactivity lynch, but considering he's away right now he might actually have the most potential for activity on his return, because everyone else here is pretty disconnected from this game by the looks of it. We're all due to be lynched for inactivity at this rate. If anything we should be voting for the least aggressive posters out of us who actually do post. We need to be aggressive to make anything happen. Chase could be a good player and so I don't think we should write him off when none of us are being particularly good players either.

I don't know why Knuckle made the joke to kill Roose Bolton. Any context on that, Knuckle? (and yes I am using votes as heat at this point and I realise I've now voted for like 3 or 4 people in this day phase)

Posted

The joke is Roose Bolton is a terrible person and lots of people want him dead. I don't mean to give you a hard time for not getting that (and who knows, maybe I'm just making a bad joke) but this seems like a stalling tactic to shift the heat around from one person to another and distract us.

Posted

I agree, but Teto getting lynched would kill a lot of the discussion and I don't want that

Posted

I think that's true, but if there's a chance he's a wolf then we should at least continue to discuss that.

Posted

Yeah. I had work last night, and I'm going to be at work when the day phase today ends, so that's just where I've been.

I kind of want to keep my vote on Teto. He's been switching his vote around for the entire day phase, and that's been pretty suspicious, even if he's aware of it. But at the same time, Teto claimed a character who was confirmed in the game, and nobody came out and called him a liar, so I guess we can say he's at least telling the truth about being either Jaime or Cersei Lannister. So I don't know if I should remove my vote or not.

I also want to vote for protection of Tyrion Lannister.

Posted

The joke is Roose Bolton is a terrible person and lots of people want him dead. I don't mean to give you a hard time for not getting that (and who knows, maybe I'm just making a bad joke) but this seems like a stalling tactic to shift the heat around from one person to another and distract us.

No, your post was obviously a joke. I just wanted to see what your answer was, and the whole body of your response is aggressive enough to make me suspicious of you. I'm shifting heat around because there aren't any convincing leads to follow. That to me seems obvious. Linox didn't make a conving wolf, nor T1G, or whoever else I made a case against, and so naturally I keep looking for more leads.

And who knows, from our point of view maybe you werent entirely joking, and there was some context to your opening joke which shone light on you. It wasnt entirely transparent so that was a question worth asking. I don't know why you have such an aversion to people asking you questions and looking for leads, but it's enough for me to make a decision. I feel like I'm the only person who gives a damn here. Knuckle