A Song of Ice and Werewolves (GoT)

448 posts in this topic

Posted

Am I like the only one not in a secret conversation? I gave the key to T1g but that didn't get me anything.

We should get in a secret conversation together, since we've obviously been left out.

Also happy birthday. Sorry I tried to have you killed last night, no hard feelings?

Posted

no worries, thanks for the mention :D

Linox likes this

Posted

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KNUCKLE. My birthday present to you was flipping the coin that came up heads for your trial by combat, meaning I didn't have to write out a death for you where Roose Bolton flays your character alive.

Knuckle and pheonix561 like this

Posted

I don't get involved in secret meetings. Anything that is said by me is the truth, as I have sworn.

Teto likes this

Posted

I was actually going to vote for knuckle earlier but then I was like "wait crap its his birthday i can't vote for him today"

thankfully it wont be his birthday in about 30 minutes lol

Posted

Why would you even vote for me? I gave you your house keys, why would a wolf even give you something with the possibility of helping you?

Posted

Yeah, I don't like the way you were rallying against me, but considering it more objectively, there's not really anything very strong against you. Sometimes you have to vote off of stuff like peoples' mannerisms though. But I'm leaning toward a non-vote at the moment. Just waiting until this chat is over before I switch my vote, because I feel like the vote switch just serves to signal the change for everyone else who hasn't yet talked.

I'm in a secret conversation. From the way things were panning out I felt like everybody would be in one, but I guess I was wrong. There are a lot of identity related aspects of this game, naturally, but I guess a labyrinth of personal connections isn't as big a part of this game as I thought. Or else the channels just haven't opened up yet, as I had to manually open up my own chat.

Posted

Day 2 ends at 7:00pm  EST (in a little over an hour)

Teto - 2 (Pheo, Knuckle)

Knuckle - 1 (Teto)

Tywin Lannister (2) - T1G, Linox

Tyrion Lannister (1) - Pheo

Jaime Lannister (1) - Teto

It takes 5 to lynch.

Thanks for bearing with me, I'm back home now so I should be able to provide updates more frequently now. Night 2 begins tonight regardless of if a lynch is reached in the next hour or not.

Posted

Let's go with this for now. Who do you find most suspicious? This questions for everyone, by the way.

Personally I'm thinking Chase or Cirt.

Chase because he targeted LL "for information" and he died. Which is convenient for a wolf.

Cirt since she claimed she was a redirecter that was blocked. That could easily be a cover up and redirection is a common ability.

Keep in mind I think these are both weak reasons for a lynch, but that's not the point here.

I'll support a no lynch day after we go over this and get no results.

I can prove that I am able to redirect tonight. Give me two people and I'll do it.

Posted

Tyrion Lannister

Posted (edited)

After what seemed like the longest day of all time, the council decided that it could not find enough evidence to support a lynch of one of the remaining members.

No lynch has taken place today.

Tyrion lannister and Tywin Lannister have tied for immunity. Tywin has randomly been selected from the two names to receive tonights immunity.

Night 2 begins now, and ends when all night actions have been received. Night Actions, GO!

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Day 3

prison-break.jpg

The council members awake to a scene of chaos. Guards are running everywhere, yelling orders, and rushing down to the dungeons of the Red Keep. Last night, it appears that there was a mass prison break, and all the prisoners in the dungeons were released. Even worse, it looks like another council member, Necropolis, had been murdered in his sleep last night.

Katherine_Dinger_CLannister.jpg

Necropolis was Cersei Lannister, Queen Protectorate of the Realm, TOWN

She had the ability of the Watcher, but was not able to unlock her ability before her untimely death.

Many council members were now fearing for their lives, and the dungeon fiasco only heightened the sense of anxiety resting over the room. Their numbers were shrinking, and they needed to lynch a werewolf desperately.

Due to the number of guards lost in last night's Dungeon Fiasco, the Red Keep has no extra guards to spare for council member protection, so CHARACTER IMMUNITY VOTES are now DISABLED.

Seven Players remain, It's four votes to lynch!

Day 3 ends in 48 hours, Thursday, 9:17PM EST.

Remaining Player List (7)

1. Cirt
2. Necropolis Killed Night 2 (Town)
3. LL Killed Night 1 (Town)
4. Teto
5. T1G
6. Chase
7. Linox
8. Pheo (Ammonsa)
9. Knuckle

Remaining Character List (5 NPCs remain):

1. Edmure Tully
2. Lord Varys Killed Night 1 (LL)
3. Tyrion Lannister
4. Stannis Baratheon
5. ????
6. Jon Snow
7. Cersei Lannister Killed Night 2 (Necropolis)
8. Jaime Lannister
9. Petyr Baelish
10. ?????
11. Roose Bolton Killed Day 1 (NPC)
12. Guy Targaryen
13. Tywin Lannister
14. ?????
15. Walder Frey

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)

Posted

Alright guys. The clock is ticking and we've only had town casualties. We need to get a wolf today or we're fucked.

I wont say what I did last night other than that I spent it near Cirt, and I'm pretty sure she didn't do anything murdery (though I cannot confirm). T1g and Knuckle have both vouched for each other in the past, so that leaves Teto, Linox, and Chase, all of whom I believe where the most suspicious yesterday.

Linox. Tell me what you were up to.

Posted

I'd just like to point out that we shouldn't be fooled by the untimely death of Cercei. She might be a Lannister, but they've been known to kill infants and women before, so maybe one of their number is out to kill the rest of his or her family and take the throne?

Or this could have been a redirected kill. Point is, I don't think we can rely on the identity of the killer to give us clues.

Posted

Good point, but I'm still suspicious of the three people I mentioned.