A Song of Ice and Werewolves (GoT)

448 posts in this topic

Posted

Linox. Tell me what you were up to.

As I said before, I gain information passively. However it turns out this is limited to npc activity.

For example, I know that two people were visited by an npc last night. That is all I'll say for now.

Posted

Pheo, I learned about you last night.

Posted

Ok, so two things

the first I want to say is that cascade had pheo punch me, just because I am of the mind that Cersei Lannister is a dumb brotha puppya. Rude. But now Cersei is dead so I guess thats karma

The other, far more important thing to mention is that the prison break was totally me. Sorry about that. I heard banging on the cell door and chose to open it to see what happened. Apparently opening prison doors for people you can't see is a bad idea. (surprise the keys were jail cell keys not house keys), I opened it because i hoped that a useful NPC would be in there.

So yeah I used my night action to unintentionally bringing disaster upon us. Oopsie! We probably weren't going to use many of those protection votes anyway

Posted

not gonna lie I'm sorely tempted to vote for you since you straight up lied to me about what those keys were :[

for the record, I didn't know what the keys were for at all. Some prostitute gave them to me.

Posted

Had to hide my ability lol

Posted

Sorry man but that's not much of a reason to straight up mislead me so you could mess up this badly :sadlink:

I'm voting for T1g

Posted

i dont think i really misled you knuckle. certainly not to the extent that warrants voting for me, which is certainly making you look suspicious. If they were in fact house keys, then it just meant my ability would have been something that i left in my house or something, like a giant executioner's axe for instance. Instead, the keys themself were the ability, and I obviously cant let an ability like that get out too early because thats an invitation for disaster. I actually opened the jail cell fully expecting to get completely murdered, and I almost was! I was saved by someone who looked suspiciously like Jaime Lannister. If I had died, my last words were going to be YOLO so I'm kinda disappointed that this happened instead. To be honest knuckle, only a fool or a wolf would try lynching me with this much information about me open to the public right now

Posted

fiiine, I'll retract

Posted

Pheo, I learned about you last night.

How much detail are you willing to give on this? At the very least can you confirm him as town?

Posted (edited)

The council sits in a deep reflective silence as they think about how to proceed with the day. Everyone puts on their thinking caps:

Thinking.jpg

confused-girl.jpg

Stuck-in-Your-Work.jpg

confused-man_0.jpg

Khal-Drogo.jpg

Perhaps if the councils counter the murders with a staunch policy of Pacifism, then the werewolves will see the folly of their ways, realize that they need to act as the bigger men, and surrender?

VOTE COUNT

None

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)
Teto and pheonix561 like this

Posted

Guys I am out of things to report on btw. I came clean on the jailbreak because it saves us a lot of time wondering what the puppy that was about

Posted

I would like Pheo to comment before I say anything, Linox.

Posted

I meant to comment earlier while I was at work, but I had too much to do. You're welcome to share what information you have, I'm fine with putting it out there as long as it helps us find another wolf.

I am inclined to believe but be none the less annoyed with t1g. I'm keeping my vote on Linox and am still suspicious of Teto. I don't like your answer, Linox. It's too strange, knowing just how many players in this game apparently have seer abilities.

Posted

I've already given some details that I've learned with my passive ability, which T1g proved to be accurate yesterday, and I still have more I plan to reveal today. Just not yet.

Do you have a solid reason to doubt me? Why are you more suspicious of me, who has put information out there, than of the "seers" who haven't?

I find that even more strange than there being too many seers.

Posted

I heard screaming and shit apparently last night

sorry for the inactivity btw guys school starts up next week so i've been swamped with planning