A Song of Ice and Werewolves (GoT)

448 posts in this topic

Posted

The main weakness in your reasoning is that I didn't kill anybody last night. So I couldn't have killed anybody, because I didn't.

Posted

I think the point he's making is that nobody died and you were in a position where you couldn't kill anyone. I want to refrain from casting votes until everyone talks at least once. Knuckle and Cirt, what happened last night?

Posted

You're right, but nobody died, so therefore I didn't kill anybody.

Posted (edited)

But could you have tried to, and were prevented? Were there other nights in the game where you were jailed, and someone still died?

Edited by pheonix561 (see edit history)

Posted

Jaime Lannister visited me to tell me the council was in grave danger. 

I attempted to redirect teto into pheo and apparently I was successful?

Posted

I did nothing and discussed with T1g about the increasing suspicions regarding Teto and Linox. We agreed to jail him and I didn't do anything else last night.

I am naturally in agreement with T1g, Teto must be a wolf.

Posted

Nah, I've been free to visit peoples' rooms to stand as guard every other night. Night 1 I visited Necropolis, which opened up my Cersei chat with him, which then unlocked an identity seer side ability. Necropolis had been searching for Tywin, to unlock some extra ability as well. I visited Cirt on Night 2, which made me confident she was Littlefinger. That and her comment pretty much cemented it. Night 3 I visited you, but I got jailed so I couldn't get your identity. I can't remember whose identities have been revealed so far. I thought Chase was Stannis until Ned Stark was revealed as one of the mystery roles. T1G is just some jailer dude who I can't really guess at the identity of.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Werewolf (see edit history)

Posted

Posted

I wholeheartedly disagree with you, knuckle. In fact, you, Knuckle, are the wolf.

Nobody died because last night I reasoned that someone would probably come to kill T1G out of all of the people still alive, and so I defended him. And wouldn't you know it, someone came to kill him, and I stopped that from happening. T1g jailed Teto, Teto was jailed trying to act on me, Cirt tried to redirect teto into me, which was successful because teto was trying to act on me (and would have done so anyways), yet unsuccessful because Teto was jailed. And Cirt confirmed for Linox that someone interacted with her.

Knuckle "did nothing." I cannot accept that he did nothing when he's the only one without an alibi and there was an attempted murder last night.

Posted (edited)

Knuckle

So I'm getting this right, you and T1G are in correspondence?

Edited by Werewolf (see edit history)

Posted

This is silly, you all know my only ability is Trial By combat, I already said that. The only other thing I had was the key I gave to T1g, we have characters with one-time abilities every game. T1g can vouch for me, he and I agreed that Teto was up to no good and needed to be jailed last night.

Posted

But it doesn't make sense. If Teto was trying to kill me, I should have died. I'm incapable of defending myself, only other people. And just because characters have one time abilities doesn't mean its their only ability.

How do we know you weren't trying to manipulate T1g into jailing Teto so that you could be certain it was safe to kill T1G, since he was probably unguarded?

Posted

The problem is that he's the only one that can vouch for you. There's no third party here that we can really trust.

This is sketchy. I don't really buy the excuse that "you did nothing". There's 6 people left, how can you not do something?

Posted

Also Brodongo, does it take a wolf majority to win the game, or for the wolves' numbers to match the town's?