A Song of Ice and Werewolves (GoT)

448 posts in this topic

Posted

Teto Cant kill you if he's in jail. I dont care what your ability is, if Teto is in jail he can't kill anyone, period, and it has nothing to do with anyone other than T1g who jailed him.

Posted (edited)

Yes, but I didn't kill anybody; therefore I couldn't have killed pheo, and so I didn't. It's that simple.

Edited by Werewolf (see edit history)

Posted

and I can't help what abilities I get. You guys have to admit though, my one passive confirmed ability, trial by combat, is pretty amazing, so it's no stretch to say I've got my fair share of abilities.

Posted

Do tell. I've already revealed my whole identity and ability and history. What is your connection to T1G? What did you do on nights 1-3? Who are you?

Posted

Knuckle did not tell me what he was doing last night, which I found suspicious

Posted

I would like to point out that we're not arguing about the fact that no kills happened, but the fact that on top of no kills happening, a kill was attempted. I assume that Teto would be completely incapable of using any night actions if he were in jail, and I'd like T1G to confirm that for us if he could. No, Teto could not kill anyone if he were in jail, butt he also couldn't try to kill anyone while he was in jail, and someone still tried. Everyone else can confirm that they were occupied with someone last night except for you, knuckle.

Posted

I get a sense that Knuckle isn't going to answer us in any great detail. T1G was also very loose with details in the early days in regards to his keys, and was frustratingly vague and evasive. If they're really in contact, I wonder about their allegiance, and so that's something I want to have clarified.

Posted

Cirt, is there anything more you can tell us about Jaimie Lannister visiting you? I'm curious. I can't imagine why an NPC might do that.

Posted

Unfortunately I can't make more sense of it than you. I was basically quoting it word for word. And, being Littlefinger, I'm guessing I'm part of the council? I don't want to read into this if it doesn't mean anything, but what does the council have to do with anything right now?

Posted

I'll just come straight out, I'm Oberyn Martell. That's why I keep going after people I think are Lannisters, my job this game is to find the wolf in their midst and have them brought to justice through lynching. Every night I can do nothing, but by day it's harder to lynch me (you all saw that already) and the more I accuse Lannisters of criminal action the more successful my Trial By Combat ability you guys saw on day one becomes. Anything else you guys would like to know?

Posted (edited)

What's this about Jaime being an NPC? I already claimed Jaime on Day 2, right? I guarded Pheo last night, and so I couldn't have visited Cirt. I had nothing in my PM about being redirected, though maybe that's just because I was redirected into my original target; and being jailed made all of that business with guarding and redirecting moot anyway.

I think this is all very suspect and I do not trust it.

Edited by Werewolf (see edit history)

Posted

Knuckle seems like the most suspect person here, to me. No clear claim of what he's been doing at night, and having a role which is literally about killing the house in power. Sure it's a Baratheon throne, but we all know Lannisters are the power behind it, and I don't think Lannisters would be the wolves of this game. It doesn't make contextual sense.

Posted

I agree with you, Teto. Cirt, that doesn't make sense in regards to Teto being Jaime and Teto not involving himself with you. Linox, do you know anything about this?

I also agree with you about the suspiciousness of Knuckle at the moment. I've been trying pretty hard this game not to focus on what house or what people might be trying to take the throne for canonical reasons, because obviously this is non canon and on top of that anybody could try to be killing their way to the throne.

I don't want to get to meta because I doubt this is a serious claim, but if we're going by GoT through the TV series, Oberyn Martell doesn't even appear until season 4(T1g this is hardly a spoiler before you say anything, new characters appear all the time). Brodongo said this game takes place 3/4s through the first book/season of GoT. Oberyn Martell wasn't there.

Posted

You said it yourself, I'm opposed to the people manipulating the king (the Lannisters), not the king himself (a Baratheon). That's a very fair thing for a town player to want to do. And saying something doesn't make contextual since because you think Lannisters couldn't be wolves is weak.

Posted

I'd also like to point out that I don't even watch the series or read the books, so how would I know when Martell appears? Much less find out all this stuff about his backstory of investigating the Lannisters? Everything I know is what Brodongo told me in his PM.