A Song of Ice and Werewolves (GoT)

448 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm gonna have to sleep guys. I have travelling until like 4pm tomorrow, so I'll be able to reply by somewhere around your morning/noon. I'll pick this back up with you then.

Edited by Werewolf (see edit history)

Posted

I didn't gain correspondence with knuckle until day 3. I gained it because I insulted Cersei Lannister every day for 3 days. We were NOT in correspondance before then, it was pure, hilarious coincidence. Knuckle has told me nothing about what he did last night. Knuckle is also trying to convince me to jail him tonight via chat. As a way of proving his innocence. I'm frankly not buying it, because that would mean nothing if we fail to lynch a wolf today. He also claimed Oberyn Martell to me, if that means anything

Retract

Posted

Well like I said, it's not really a real criticism. Brodongo could add anyone he wants into the game, and it's not like I have any real way of knowing who's in just because "it takes place in season 1." Whether or not its serious though doesn't take away from all the other suspcious facts we have about you today.

Posted (edited)

Teto did you guard me the night before, when i was not murdered by rioters?

Let me emphasize that if we aren't right today, then we get game overed (probably)

Edited by T1g (see edit history)

Posted

Why the hell is everyone trying to ice T1g

Posted

I'm getting lost in all these replies so can we try and make a list of reasons various people could possibly be suspicious? We all know I don't have a claimable night action and we also know that Teto was jailed last night and there were no kills, I guess these are the two facts we're wrestling with now?

Posted

Let me emphasize that if we aren't right today, then we get game overed (probably)

fingers crossed that there's only one wolf. I'm not sure what the standard is for a game of 9 players

Posted

I'm getting lost in all these replies so can we try and make a list of reasons various people could possibly be suspicious? We all know I don't have a claimable night action and we also know that Teto was jailed last night and there were no kills, I guess these are the two facts we're wrestling with now?

Posted

As far as I can tell the only person who said anything about an attempted kill was you. Not even T1g mentioned this happening anywhere. Shouldn't he be able to confirm an attempt on his life?

Posted

I don't know if he can or not. I stand outside their doors when I defend them, so I don't know if whoever is inside knows I'm out there. I'd also like to point out though that chase, before he died, was confirmed town, seer, and stated that I was town, too. So I like to think that exonerates me.

Posted

I don't doubt you were town so much as i think you're being misled by Teto here. And while I'm at it, haven't we been suspicious of him for a while anyway? He and Linox, as I pointed out to T1g in PM, also put in the final votes in to lynch Chase within moments of each other, which is very suspicious to me.

Posted (edited)

Jailing people blocks them. I did not recieve any info about being attacked

Edited by T1g (see edit history)

Posted

That's really odd, we can be nearly certain that Pheo is Town at least so it must be as he said; people he protects aren't aware of it. I'm still suspicious of Teto and Linox though for voting almost simultaneously to get Chase lynched.

Posted

Yes, I agree that it was strange how they did so without adding any discussion. They were both who I was suspicious of the day before too, so I haven't lost my suspicion of them yet. But it still doesn't change the facts. T1g jailed Teto, who could not have attempted a murder. Linox watched Kelsey, and Kelsey, although there was something suspicious about how her night went involving Jaime and Teto, confirmed what Linox said. I defended T1G, who was attacked last night.

All that leaves is you and me, and I like to think I'm crystal clear at this point.

Posted (edited)

On that note, I'd actually like to retract my vote, but only because I want to have more discussion about Jaime visiting Cirt and Jaime being Teto. That doesn't make sense and we need more discussion on that. I still think Knuckle is the most likely wolf out of all of us today since he has absolutely no alibi outside of his identity claim being vouched for by t1g, but we have two days to actually cast our vote, so I see no reason to rush.

Cirt and Linox, do you have anything to add? Why did Cirt have Jaime Lannister visit her when Teto is Jaime Lannister?

Edited by pheonix561 (see edit history)