A Song of Ice and Werewolves (GoT)

448 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey Cascade :)

i'll give you first dibs in the event she is too busy to continue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Brodongo has been distracting town all game with constant updates.

pheonix561 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Is this like that game I ran where I, the GM, was the wolf?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Did you actually host a game where you did that? I think everybody's talked about hosting games where everyone was town before but nobody's ever done it, unless you did it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I did it, but everyone decided to role claim early on, and they figured it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone. Sorry for the holdup, last week was very busy with school and I was out of town this weekend helping my boyfriend move apartments. Give me a second to catch up and I'll tell you what I can. 

I saw an npc visit Cirt again. Not much else to report.

So Teto being able to guard people has been confirmed then?

 

 

This is true. Linox, as I'm sure you know, Jaime Lannister (who is apparently Teto?) visited me again last night. Jaime is wanting to know who killed Cersei, I guess. That's all I got, I don't know what happened to me.

My role is Petyr Baelish, also known as Littlefinger. I am independent and I win on my own terms - basically by surviving through the whole thing by "winning" with whomever makes it to the end. LL was my rival, being Varys. We were linked to each other and we could unlock a secondary ability if we guessed who the other was. Unfortunately, by the time I had linked together that LL was hinting that he was Varys (by claiming that his role mentioned Varys, in which he was baiting me to come out so that he could unlock a second ability), he was dead.

I am able to redirect. This redirection takes priority (and it worked last time) but unfortunately it has a cooldown, in which I was not able to vote during the day. I asked last time if you'd like me to prove that I can redirect, which I will do tonight if I am not lynched today. I haven't been taking sides, which makes me look suspicious, yes. I'm just trying to stay alive here. Unfortunately my inactiveness is due to IRL circumstances and just trying to keep my head low here, altogether looking bad.

Edited by Cirt (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Cirt mentioned she can redirect, though I don't think she has said anything about what she's done each night so far.

Cirt, along with confirming the npc that visited you, could you give us a rundown of what you've done each night? Since this could be the last day I think now would be the best time.

If I remember correctly (my days aren't marked)

night 1: nothing

Night 2: Redirected t1g into pheo, failed b/c t1g did nothing

Night 3: redirected teto into pheo, was successful

Night 4: nothing

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

You got blocked the first night right? Also I don't know how redirecting Teto would be considered a success, since he was jailed that night. Not saying that you're lying about that, but still.

Anyway I just wanted to see what npc you said visited you before I reveal that I confirmed Jaime Lannister as an npc last night. I think it would only be fair to give all of you a complete description of what I can do now.

I've already explained my kill ability, but haven't given much detail on how my passive info ability works. Basically I received two reports each night. One at the start of the night phase would tell me the identity of a (possibly random) npc, which I no longer get, and the second at the end of night gives me an idea of who was visited by npc's. This report is very basic and doesn't mention npc characters by name.

Finally I have one more npc related ability. I can contact a character and ask them to visit a player each night. If the character is an npc it would succeed, if it was a player it would fail. Using this I had Guy visit T1g on the first night and Stannis visit Chase on the second. Last night I used this ability to check if Jaime was an npc or not and chose to have him visit Cirt if he was. So yeah, Jaime Lannister is an npc character.

This is everything I can do.

Edited by Linox (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I don't understand why you're telling us about the cooldown drawback just now. Third day you claimed you didn't feel right about voting and abstained, why not tell us about the cooldown then since you already claimed your redirection ability? This seems very suspicious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Well frankly, it's not hard to see why. If her goal is to survive to the end of the game, seeing her vote in one way or another would make her want to be killed either by the town or by the wolves. Inactive players are useful to the wolves, so leaving them a live is always a great way for them to win. So frankly, even if Cirt wasn't so busy with her job, she'd still probably be pretty inactive, and on days when she can vote she still probably wouldn't.

At this point, I think it's safe to say we can't lynch anyone based on their character alone. It looks like everyone has been pretty honest about who they've claimed to be, with the exception of Teto.

Linox, what did you mean by "This is everything I can do?" Can you no longer use your kill ability?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I still have it. I mentioned it in my post, just didn't feel the need to explain how it works again. Didn't use it last night anyway, since I figured it'd be more productive to find out if Jaime was an npc or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Jaime is not an NPC. I am Jaime. If only Varys was still in the game you could have proven that. I wouldn't be surprised if this game was set up as a faceless men consoiracy plotline, so that identities would add more discursive value without making it too easy to figure out who's who. In that case, I would begin to question peoples' abilities, and their relevance to the character. On that logic, Linox's killing ability seems suspect. 

Out of all of you, pheo is the only one I feel I can really trust. I feel like we really know his character, and it holds up. I still can't remember if Knuckle said he had extra abilities, or if he told us what his night actions have been (this is not BS, I just really havent been paying attention). Linox's abilities seem balanced, but I don't know why The in would have a killing ability. Cirt I can believe is a redirector, but I agree that the cooldown seems suspect, though I have seen moves with cooldowns where you would sacrifice a night action for another. Like with Knuckle, I feel like there has to be something else.

So I have three little unresolved red flags, pinned on Knuckle, Linox, and Cirt. If we assume there are two wolves, I'd say they would be two of those three (and do forgive me for not suspecting myself).

I would be inclined to vote for linox though, on the faceless man idea. It'd make sense for you to have an identity based ability if you were some kind of hunter. You could be straight up independent though.

Even if I'm casting my suspicion mostly on Linox, it's just based on what I remember. There are a lot of things I missed or forgot. But I'll be open with my thoughts so you can pick at them.

I think that, along with scrutinising my thoughts, everyone should make a summary of theirs. It's time we started rounding this all up.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Okay guys, day 5 has lasted about 72 hours from this point. I know i said there was no time limit but i think there needs to be some kind of limit just to keep this day from dragging on forever, however, there must be a lynch before the day ends.

I'll give you guys until end of day Thursday, 6pm ish Est, at which point a weighted random lynch will take place. Not voting will result in a 20% chance that a player will be lynched, +20% chance for each vote placed on you. So for example, if i have 2 votes on me and i have not voted, then there is a 60% chance that i will be lynched once the deadline is hit. 

As always, i would prefer not leave a game like this to chance and i'll exercise my best judgement in deciding when and how the day ends. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Very well, I feel anxious about doing this but I feel like we can all agree on a vote for at least Linox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Well, I'd vote for Linox as well, but I'm also apprehensive about that. Considering we're both apprehensive, I'll abstain my vote until everyone else has chimed in. No sense in two apprehensive voters tipping the scale (although I don't think we could feel very secure with any decision today).

Edited by Werewolf (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.