A Song of Ice and Werewolves (GoT)

448 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm gonna puppy you up Linox (don't worry I'm just acting) (but I am voting)

Posted

I tried to get information from LL but it failed because, well, he's dead. So I have nothing to report as of yet.

Posted

1. Knuckle says he gave t1g his keys

2. T1g says he tried to get his keys, failed, but then got them anyways

3. Cirt tried to do something but was blocked

4. Teto "gleaned nothing useful"

5. Necro "visited the wrong person"

6. Pheo - "LL was killed by someone with inside information on him"

I'm aware some guy on guy action occurred last night, but am not sure what exactly happened.

Guess I did jump the gun on the random voting thing though.

Posted

So you may have witnessed the murder you mean? And you're saying that, if this is the case, the offending werewolf is a male identity?

I will confess my role identity is male. Perhaps this is a line of claiming we could make use of?

Posted

Not at all, it was a hint that T1g had an encounter with someone he has not mentioned. I know for a fact it was an npc character.

Not sure what the details are, which is why I'm asking him if anything else happened other than what he has already said.

Posted

Pretty sure it's just us playing brodongo at this point. Real people vs NPCs

pheonix561, T1g and Brodongo like this

Posted

The encounter is probably the person i checked for keys. I haven't named names because i figured it might give someone an alibi or something if someone knows who i checked

Posted (edited)

So just wanted to at least make an announcement: I'm going to have limited access from a computer from Friday morning - Sunday Afternoon as I'll be away for the weekend. I'll try to post short update messages from my phone but vote count updates might be a bit delayed.

I'm fine with extending the day phase if you guys haven't settled on a lynch candidate by tomorrow night, but if that happens, it's unlikely I'll post day phase results until Sunday. I guess we'll take a tally tomorrow night and see what makes sense.

Voting

Lynch

Linox - 2 (Pheo, Teto)

Immunity

None

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)

Posted

The encounter is probably the person i checked for keys. I haven't named names because i figured it might give someone an alibi or something if someone knows who i checked

I see. So you had to choose a character to check for keys and not a player?

I don't think this would be a problem to answer, since you already got your keys and don't need to look anymore.

Posted

Player, sorry

Posted

Who else do we reckon might have good roles? Tywin or Tyrion are both probably likely to be powerful roles?

Posted

I dunno, there's almost nothing to lynch anyone on in this game

With that in mind I feel it's fair to demand to know what Cirt did last night exactly. What was your attempted action?

Posted

I don't agree that we have nothing to lynch anyone on in this game. I feel like there's plenty of information to go off of if we just talk about it.

I'm still focused on the results of my night action. Someone had inside information on LL, and I'll bet it was used to kill him. What character on the list could have information on Lord Varys, and how did they get that information? I can only think of Petyr Baelish or Cersei Lannister, and my best guess here would be Lord Baelish. But that's only guesswork, and only really applies to characters and not players specifically.

As we went over yesterday, Knuckle and T1g both were in some form of cooperation last night. Aside from that, and my findings, Cirt "was blocked," and necro "Visited the wrong person." I will say that Knuckle and T1g covering for each other could mean they're actually wolves who are working together, but I think, with them working together and making alibis this early in the game with such specific night actions, it's safe to say they're probably not.

I'm switching my vote to Teto, who hasn't actually mentioned anything about his night. But Linox, I still want to know more about you. What do you mean by "being aware of 'guy on guy action' from last night?" Did you watch T1g and Knuckle interact? Did you watch someone kill LL? Did two male characters bang? I don't see Renly Baratheon and Loras Tyrell on the list of playable characters, so unless they're two of the "?????'s," I'd like you to please elaborate.

Also, can anyone think of any NPC characters we'd like to protect for the night?

Posted

If Guy targaryen is who I think, he's probably pretty important.

Posted

Pheo, knuckle is confirmed town....we literally were told that after a failed lynch

I can redirect people because my character, a rather independent one, is known for working behind the scenes (in the show anyway). Let's just say varys' death was kind of losing a half of one coin.

But yeah I was just going to use my night action and see if I could get any more information on other players by seeing how the night went, but I got blocked.