Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Write a Biography of the Person Above You

19 posts in this topic

Posted

tbh i shouldnt be making this thread because im the dark horse of this tournament.

Basically what you do here is you look at the person above you and you write about everything you know about em (within reason). I'd explain it but I don't think that's really too difficult to unnerstand

Posted

^likes "dank memes" and wants to be a writer but doesn't write. Wants to make friends, but shits on any idea that forum friends suggest. Mocks zelda dungeon forum for being stupid, then makes a dozen stupid threads. 

hehe, this is fun  :lol2:

Posted

^likes "dank memes" and wants to be a writer but doesn't write. Wants to make friends, but shits on any idea that forum friends suggest. Mocks zelda dungeon forum for being stupid, then makes a dozen stupid threads. 

hehe, this is fun  :lol2:

Dislikes everything, except for Pokemon, and everyone, except for Cirt. Is no longer a troll but is still really good at it. Secretly a bro.

Cirt and LLmao ?✊? like this

Posted

The streets of Prague got dark early this time of year. A season for conspiracy and deceit. Only fitting that Necropolis would find himself in a seedy bar this misty evening, looking for the swine who killed his fiance. The barman claimed he knew nothing, denying all involvement in the affairs of 'sinful men'. The clientele he kept however suggested that he was otherwise affiliated. He knew something, and Necropolis would worm the information out of him, by means darker than he'd ever anticipated. But when it's the murder of a loved you're dealing with, even good men will bend the rules.

Posted

(The opening to my memoirs)

Knuckle and Teto like this

Posted

A skeleton

Posted

Deep down he secretly likes anime but would never admit it to anyone

Pizzza likes this

Posted

^is one of the chillest and nicest people on this forum. AKA one of the few i haven't had some sort of falling out with lmao. be proud of this accomplishment!! used to be a lifeguard i think so can clearly swim which is a VERY USEFUL survival skill. now works as a teacher, which shows an incredible amount of effort and work and patience because god how can you have not strangled a child yet they're so irritating and dumb. is my moderator pal. we do no actual moderating but that's not really the point. can actually speak another language as well which is a skill I wish I had bothered to learn when younger. good stuff Cirt keep it up  :zelda:

can you request certain people to write one for yourself or??? there's a few people i'd love to see write a post for me L O L

なべ and Cirt like this

Posted

Outspoken Feminist with a diehard love for pink princessy stuff. Constantly rude to me until she gets drunk, and then is endlessly apologetic and can't figure out why she's so rude to me all the time. Never reads good webcomics she'd definitely obsess over if she'd JUST PICKED THEM UP. Good at working her retail job, whether or not she likes it or likes to admit it. Massive Dangan Ronpa nerd with a room loaded full of DR merchandise, and is basically a walking disciple of Junko Enoshima. Actually good to talk to, and watch stuff with, no matter what she thinks.

artist, wants to be in the vidya game industry. suffers from chronic wrist pain DUE TO ART you sick puppyers. considers me to be his go-to for fitness advice. genuinely one of the best bros out there and has got your back whenever you wanna vent. is probably a hit with the ladies but doesn't realize it. tom waits enthusiast fanatic maniac. capable of facial expressions that are more likely caricatures than being physically possible. that being said, doesn't smile in pictures. never cuts his hair short enough. gets trolled by mom on facebook resulting in endless entertainment for friends. also a triplet. has adorable nephews.

Okay what the fuck is this bullshit. I fucking shit posted in this thread expecting to get roasted again and instead you give me this completely flattering absurd sincere junk about how I'm such a bro. My god. Don't you know I don't deserve this kind of treatment? You're wrong. You're a wrong person, get out. "He doesn't know how to take a complement," you should have added that.

Cascade likes this

Posted

A big snuggly bear who makes cool art. He's also a big dweeb with weird hair that looks kinda greasy (from what i've seen) and likes to keep his shirt off to impress his secret crush cascade.

Cascade likes this

Posted

A DUMB NERD WHO CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOMEBODY COMPLEMENTING SOMEONE AND SOMEBODY THIRSTING AFTER SOMEONE

Posted

Agreeing with Cirt, definitely a real bro. He began his life from humble beginnings, being an okay person to pretty much everyone and playing a lot of video games. Including some Zelda games, but never all the way through. He developed an interest in art early on, and has only gotten better since. Eventually Pheoben found Hyrule.net, and sprung himself into a world of chaos. He continued to be a bro, befriending most, if not all, members. He developed an interest in several games, such as Team Fortress 2 and Spiral Knights, but decided WORK WAS MORE IMPORTANT. Which was true. Work meaning doing art, mostly in designing video games, since that's what he wants to do.

something something nephews something something Balderdash something something Sahaqiel I dunno

Posted

A fucking smart piece of shit. Like, #1 in his entire highschool freshmen class valedictorian fucker. What a fuck. Really knows a lot about Team Fortress 2 also, and is always a fun teammate to have or opponent to puppying lose against to his skills, the fucker. Like really, he can pocket me, I can pocket him, I remember one time just recently he and I were playing this giant game of hightower and both teams were stuck trying to push the bomb up that one slope everyone gets stuck on, and so he and I were the only two players of the server who said "yeah lets actually work together," so we did and we actually brought our team almost to the point of winning before I had to leave. Like, just goes to show how far actual teamwork in teamfortress 2 goes. Me and Silver carrying the team again. Fun memories.

Dumb jokes and Homestuck fan. Still learning to like good bands like Queens of the Stone Age, a thing that will come with time. I remember when he was such a young lad, whatever happened to those days? And he's BI. BI AS A BICYCLE. HOTDOGS AND TACOS. WHAT A GUY. MAKE UP YOUR MIND, AM I RIGHT? Plus he's fucking six feet tall and only like fifteen? What a fun piece of shit. Doesn't he have a little sister that visited here like once or twice? Am I thinking of a different member? Ugh, I'm so mad at him for writing his biography about me, fuck our friendship.

I'M NEVER POSTING IN THIS THREAD AGAIN WHOEVER POSTS NEXT BETTER ALSO DO SILVER BECAUSE I'M NOT PUTTING UP WITH THIS ANYMORE

SilverAlchemic likes this