Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Write a Biography of the Person Above You

19 posts in this topic

Posted

The tale of Silver is a story of nearly unrivaled greatness. Though many would foolishly dismiss him on account of his youth scarcely a decade ago, our resident alchemist and magical savant has ceaselessly inspired us all with his countless feats of arcane, academic, and intellectual excellence. Notable among his numerous accomplishments in recent years are:

-Astounding devotion to the webcomic "Homestuck" which has granted him encyclopedic knowledge of it's vast and perplexing material.

-Conquering academic trials set upon him by the dreaded Teachers of the Highest School, exceeding past all expectations for others his age.

-Mastery of Jazz Flute on a level never witnessed even by the warlock Knuckle, who himself has attended concerts of many Jazz flutists in his day. It should be noted that Silver does not have the many years of experience possessed by most practitioners of Jazz Flute, but has nonetheless eclipsed them in their craft.

-Acquisition of arcane knowledge so vast it has impressed several learned wizards (myself included), all of whom agree that Silver is the Ultimate Authority on Alchemic Studies and deserves all honors and respect due to this title.

This is but a sampling of Silver's mesmerizing feats; rest assured he is one of, if not the, most awe-inspiring scholars and mages of our time. :o

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

more like

knuckle sandwhich

amirite?

Knuckle and Cassandra like this

Posted

The person above me a a spooky skeleton who knows magic.

Posted

It's true. I'm an all powerful lich.