What song(s) are you listening to at the moment?

3941 posts in this topic

Posted

Giygas cookie. Oh yes.

Posted

Posted

Oh Noes, stop posting with my account! :P You can fix my sig and PM, but go to your account to post!

Girl Next Door by Saving Jane.

Posted

Agh, I am so sorry! D: I got mistaken, I was trying to use my account and still fix your sig in yours at the same time using tabs, but as you can see, it didn't work out. ._.;;

And yes, I am still listening to the Giygas Cookie.

Posted

Agh, I am so sorry! D: I got mistaken, I was trying to use my account and still fix your sig in yours at the same time using tabs, but as you can see, it didn't work out. ._.;;

And yes, I am still listening to the Giygas Cookie.

It doesn't even work in separate windows, Noes. I learned that the hard way at Zelda's house one day...

Now I'm listening to Family Portrait by P!nk.

Posted

I'm listening to Down with the sickness

by Disturbed

It is original from system of a down :P (or was it from Disturbed orginal? or .... Red hot chilli pepers xD)

As I lay dying - I never wanted & Sound of truth & trough the struggle <<< Good music video but a bit weird on the old man at the end you see :P

Hmmm just like the way they made the songs xD

Posted

I love this song! It describes my personality well. One Girl Revolution - Saving Jane(My current obsession :P )

Posted

It's been almost a month, and I'm still obsessed with "All Around Me" by Flyleaf...that song somehow touches me. The music video struck me as odd, but...meh.

P.S. I just learned they are a Christian Band as well.

Posted

I love kaizers orchestra :) very good band

I listen to the CD Evig Pint so much. love di grind, evig pint & dr

Posted

There was no thief - Relient k

The lining is silver - Relient k

Posted

"The Greatest Glenn Miller" Album - Glenn Miller. Yes, it's very "white" jazz/big band/almost rag/swing stuff, but I like it.

"The Sound Of Music" Soundtrack Album - Rodgers & Hammerstein. I'm sad. I'm getting over "The Phantom Of The Opera". Not that I'll be completely over it forever. I need a new musical to be obsessed with.

"Somebody Told Me", "When You Were Young", "Bones", and "Mr. Brightside" - The Killers. Fantastic band. Buy it or be death'd.

And yeah. Not much so far.

Posted

unfinished sympathy - massive attack

Posted

"Lullaby for You" by Jyongri. It's the theme song to The World Ends With You, and it plays during the ending credits.

She's a Korean born and raised in Japan (her facial features as well as her name give away that she obviously isn't Japanese), and she speaks Japanese and English fluently. That's the Japanese version of the song, the English version is here.

Posted

The Great Gig in the Sky-Pink Floyd