What song(s) are you listening to at the moment?

3941 posts in this topic

Posted

I just saw a dank show of Les Miserables. So I'm prob gonna be listening to the songs all week.

To was so fun and good!

Knuckle and Pizzza like this

Posted

I've been waiting for this to release ever since episode 4 of Houkago no Pleiades.

For those 5 minutes the episode was perfect. I really love this song, and I hope if anyone else listens to it that they love it, too.

Most of the other tracks are quite fantastic, too. Shiro Hamaguchi really nailed the space theme the show was all about. Makes me want to check out everything else he's done.

Posted

I've been listening to so much Lady Gaga these past couple weeks, largely while doing fun things like drawing or procrastination. Bad Romance is my favorite song of hers, but Born This Way is pretty great as a whole album. I can't get enough of the chorus in Judas. I'm a sucker for that kind of poppy synth and vocal combination.

Pizzza likes this

Posted

I really like the ArtPop album cause it's so puppying weird. The songs are unified in sound only by the theme of being un-unified. And the songs being unironically ironic in subject matter just make me feel like im listening to a pop art collection. Like an exhibit at a museum, where each song is a different painting in a collection. I know albums typically aim for a feel like that. A collection piece. but I've never consciously felt that way so boldly with any album before.

Posted

BoJack Horseman season 2 was rad

Posted

Oh god it's stuck in my head again

Posted

Posted

help me i cant stop

Posted

Did a speech about the blues for my college speech class. Muddy Waters is as good as they say.

Knuckle and pheonix561 like this

Posted

TRIGGER WARNING: GIRLS KISSING

Posted

The way the heart was situated on the left girl's face, I thought she was a Panda girl.

Just thought I should let you know that.

Cassandra likes this

Posted

The way the heart was situated on the left girl's face, I thought she was a Panda girl.

Just thought I should let you know that.

Quit it with ur furry bullshit Necro, no 1 wants to know /shutdown

trying some new stuff

Posted

d