What song(s) are you listening to at the moment?

3941 posts in this topic

Posted

To make this short and sweet, here are the newest albums I have obtained.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Final Fantasy XIV Before the Meteor Original Soundtrack (Both FF XIV osts are absolutely amazing in every way.)

Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Original Soundtrack

Metal Gear 25th Anniversary Metal Gear Music Collection (This is alright, not a lot of tracks and some aren't great)

Metal Gear Solid Vocal Tracks (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmQFcVR6vEs)

Persona 4 Dancing All Night Original Soundtrack Disc 1 and 2 (Some hype ass remixes, super good stuff)

Sega Piano Nocturne (Found this gem lying in a pawn shop, really amazing if you like classic SEGA games like Outrun and Shenmue, there's no Sonic in here as well)

The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD Sound Selection (The reorchestrated stuff is absolutely great, I wish the whole soundtrack had been redone instead of that weird GCN synth orchestra stuff)

Posted

LIKE THE FOUUUUURTH OF JULYYYYYYYY

Posted

Really into Mr Robot rn

Posted

Still into Mr. Robot, and thus I'm really into this song.

Posted

Teto likes this

Posted

This has such a cheesy vibe, but I love it. Something Shakira/early-2000s-pop-esque about the vocals which puts me off somewhat, but I dig this a lot.

Posted

Teto, do you like Mono? the jap post rock band? I feel like you'd like them

Posted (edited)

I tried them a long time ago, maybe 2010, and wasn't too into them. I can't remember what my issue with them was at the time. I don't think my love for post rock goes very deep anyway; slower more atmospheric stuff loses my attention. The only Mono related thing I listened to all the way through was the collab with World's End Girlfriend, Palmless Prayer/Mass Murder Refrain. It left no impression though.

I'm not against trying Mono out again though if you gave me some recommendations.

Edited by Werewolf (see edit history)

Posted

Posted