What song(s) are you listening to at the moment?

3941 posts in this topic

Posted

I found a remix album of that released in 2010 or 2011. Maybe that's the one you bought. But then there's a 2004 release that is "euro mixes". The euro mixes one isn't available. Idk if this helps.

Posted

The Chris S. remix is actually my favorite version to start with, even moreso than the original. The 2011 version (made by Dave Armstrong himself) is a tragic example of fixing what isn't broken. It turned the original mix into what is, in my opinion, something that is commercial-sounding and lacking in passion. I was actually excited when I saw he'd made the mix (in actual 2011) but then I was just like eh. 

Posted

im of montreal recently

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Yeah, I had that album and this one before I had to switch from my mac to my pc and my itunes library got left behind:

Still trying to figure out if its possible to get my music off of there
Teto likes this

Posted

I mainly listen to classic rock, but I've been listening to more and more jazz recently.  I have this 5-disk Ken Burns Jazz collection, and it's awesome.

Posted

Saha have we talked about Street Fighter III 3rd Strike's soundtrack? Because you would probably love it

Posted

Best Jam project song. Bar none.

Agent Zako likes this

Posted

dammit pheo

Posted

(´・ω・`)

Posted

Posted (edited)

this.

Edited by sinkychan17 (see edit history)

Posted

this isn't even my favorite piece from the soundtrack but I just want to say that I'm a sucker for good classic house music

Agent Zako and T1g like this

Posted (edited)

Pokemon BW and BW2 were probably some of the weakest games in the Pokemon franchise, and a lot of the music was pretty average, but the Route 10 track stands out particularly because it's just so magical sounding, like autumn became music. The Smash 4 rendition of this is the definitive version, and it's so fantastic. The accordion, violin, guitar (might have the instruments wrong because i lost my ears in the war rip) all sound so amazing together. Truly a masterful piece.

Edited by Snow White Queen (see edit history)
Teto, Sahaqiel and Agent Zako like this

Posted

Agent Zako likes this

Posted

I've been in a mood for loud music lately, and one of my go-to bands for that is Swans. I haven't given much listen time to their latest albums (or many of their albums at all to be fair), but seeing that Oxygen, a track off their latest album To Be Kind has it's own single, I decided to give that a dedicated listen, and it's feeling really good right now. I'm finding that it just doesn't feel loud enough though. As if I won't be satisfied unless it makes my head hurt.

LLmao ?✊? likes this