Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure [Spoilers]

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol you just HAD to relate it to canon lmao. My guy basically just functions under the same or similar rules to the stands in canon, but isn't trying to be a part of it. 

Posted

I was thinking like a crown but a top hat sounds cool too. I'll sketch some ideas after dinner i dunno how to explain them in text.

Posted

HOW LONG CAN YOU MOVE WITHIN THE FROZEN TIME??

Posted

Posted

Be wary of spoilers. Especially Diego's powers in the first trailer. As hilarious and awesome as they are

Posted (edited)

GUYS

WE FOUND OUT WHO THE MAIN ANTAGONIST OF THE NEW GAME IS

post below explaining it contains part 6 spoilers though, so you have been warned

This part is the part that explains the context for it, and contains the spoilers

So, in part 6 it is revealed that DIO had a convoluted plan in order to "Seize Heaven" do not try to make sense of the plan, for it is bizarre. His number #2, Enrico Pucci, winds up learning the plans from Jotaro's memories, who is the only one to have read DIOs journal detailing these plans. The process causes his Stand to evolve into its Made in Heaven form, which allows him to basically rebuild the universe the way he wants it to, its complicated, and when he is defeated it basically leads to the creation of the Universe that Part 7 and onward take place in.

This part contains pics and is out of context so you should be able to view it without anything being spoiled

SO with that all said, the main antagonist of Eyes of Heaven is DIO if he successfully completed his plans, that were thwarted with his death in part 3

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/jjba/images/5/52/AIH_DIO.png

His Stand, likewise, becomes The World Over Heaven.

Twoh.png

I shudder to think of how rage worthy of a fighting game final boss this will be

Edited by T1g (see edit history)

Posted

Posted

DIAMOND IS NOT CRASH

T1g likes this

Posted

i am so hyped for the new anime since it covers my favorite part in the not SBR universe

Posted

I watched the first episode already, and fuuuuuck i need more of it NOW

T1g likes this

Posted

I really liked Josuke in the game, so I'm totally on board with Part 4. I'll get back to Part 3 whenever.

T1g likes this

Posted

yeah part 4 is way better than 3 so thats not a bad choice

Teto likes this