Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pheo hell

21 posts in this topic

Posted

oh my god

Posted

I really don't want this thread to exist.

Posted

I don't want Google Deep Dream to exist ;n;

Posted

Silver you should do drugs one day.

Pizzza likes this

Posted

i plan on doing weed eventually but that's really it

Posted

I am currently working on my five year plan to get drugged out on weed.

LLmao ?✊? and Pizzza like this

Posted

Silver you should do an actual drug one day

Posted

I don't ever really plan to do any drugs tbh. I'll just disorientate myself in other ways, like isolation and sensory deprivation.

LLmao ?✊? likes this

Posted

drugs are bad, dont do drugs

Posted

caffeine is a drug

Posted

If you want to get puppyed up, go for the long term stuff, that's what I say. If you want your world view to change, you better have a 5 year plan on how to progressively damage your mental health in a very profound way. Drugs are bad because they're chemicals. Self destruction is legal in all countries.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Except most people don't do drugs to feel bad. They do it to alleviate stress or experience new perspectives or to just generally have a good time. If you're doing drugs for the purpose of self harm, then you're doing drugs irresponsibly and should probably stop and seek help from a trained psychologist and/or psychiatrist. Contrary to "popular" belief, not all drug users are nasty punks who hate the world and want to hurt themselves. Saying shit like that only perpetuates the stereotypes born from the American War on Drugs.

I smoke marijuana to alleviate stress and stabilize my mood. Sometimes I do it to vastly improve my mood and have fun. I very occasionally take psychedelics to experience a new state of being. It may sound cliche, i know, but shrooms, acid, and the like can open your mind to new ways of thinking and make you feel as if you are on a different plane of reality. You don't come out the same, and its usually a great way to bond with others you are doing it with. Sometimes, it's almost as if you share a consciousness. You can have a bad trip, obviously, but people have bad days all the time. Life is a gamble and you're only guarantee to lose if you don't play the game. I'm not telling you guys to go out and do hard drugs on a whim. But at the very least, don't act like you're superior just because you experience life without enhancers. You shouldn't give people shit for taking anti depressants. Likewise, don't give people shit for doing illegal substances. 

Obviously drug use can BECOME a problem on an individual basis. But so can sex addiction, alcoholism, gambling addiction, over eating, shopping addiction, etc. But most people don't get shit for having sex, drinking, gambling, eating, or shopping. Everything in healthy moderation.

TL;DR- talk shit? puppy off.

Posted

im sorry if ive hurt your feelings. lets continue this in private. 

also those pics of Pheo are rad af

Teto likes this