#puppyonami

Edited by T1g (see edit history)

Posted

#puppyonami

T1g likes this

Posted

Yeah, the state of Konami is insane.

But mostly I just wanted Zone of the Enders 3

Which went from never happening to SUPER never happening.

T1g and TIerkreiss15 like this

Posted

Didn't watch the videos cause the guy looks like a *meninist* probably a #gamergate supporter lmao ?

Posted (edited)

CAN'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER BUDDY. HE IS ACTUALLY INCREDIBLY PRO LGBTQ (and presumably pro feminist as a result). He also frequently talks about wanting to puppy Dante from the Devil May Cry remakes. Don't know his actual sexual preference but its none of my damn business so you know.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Yeah totally. Having a cartoon fetish totally means they are pro LGBT. Its why we queers love yaoi fan girls and aren't creeped out by them at all!

lol but yeah ill try to remember to watch this soon

Posted

You are actually annoying me a bit. The video I posted just now is him making fun of all the homophobes who complain about the existence of non heterosexual characters in their video games. He had some other pro LGBT stuff in the past (like with tomodachi life). Point is the man has good opinions and you are ignoring them entirely because you assumed he was a douchebag based on his appearance. That's something I would expect from YouTube comments, not this forum.

Posted

Yeah totally. Having a cartoon fetish totally means they are pro LGBT. Its why we queers love yaoi fan girls and aren't creeped out by them at all!

|

Ganny and Fierce Muffin like this

Posted

Back on topic, it is actually kind of shocking hearing about shoddy business practices from a company that used to be such a big name in the game industry. They used to be up high on the list, but it looks like that was mostly pure chance and not due to any sorta executive in Konami.

Posted

Posted

I said I'd watch them later gosh lol

but still who dresses that way without having an *agenda* ??? Jux saying lol. I'm sure he's just a hardcore jazz enthustist or paranormal investigator or something.

Posted (edited)

Yeah like I can't really blame you for your first impressions, pheo was like that too. its just that they are so wrong that they made me vomit a little bit in my mouth lol. He has a gamergate vi\deo too with the main message being "lets stop harrassing people and have a normal discussion about this like adults please"

Pizzza likes this

Posted

fair enough

F A I R  E N O U G H

T1g likes this