Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Wonderful World of Sweets: The Ultimate Sweets and Candy Discussion Thread

8 posts in this topic

Posted

So I'm a sweets addict. I adore candies, cakes, pastries, all the good goodies. And because of my profound love for this thing, I wanted to make a thread about them.

Today I had some Jolly Ranchers (which I call "Jollies") which were delicious. That's a good start for conversation.

Posted

Bottle caps are the highest form of candy

Posted

Heath Bars.

Posted

Blue raspberry gummy sharks are as good as it gets for me.

Posted

Today I had a delicious red velvet cupcake. A local bakery was handing out samples, and the samples were tiny little cuckcakes. They were really sweet, moist and delicious. For some reason it tasted ever-so-slightly minty, but it was still good.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

So I'm a sweets addict. I adore candies, cakes, pastries, all the good goodies. And because of my profound love for this thing, I wanted to make a thread about them.

Today I had some Jolly Ranchers (which I call "Jollies") which were delicious. That's a good start for conversation.

Jolly ranchers are the #1 candy that I give to kids. Plus they don't melt like chocolate does and no one has a jolly rancher allergy. 

Also starbursts. Kids love starbursts. I teach high school and they go ape shit for candy, man. 

I havent been been eating as many sweets lately but today is a rather cake filled day for me. So naturally I've been eating that

Posted

I tried two things yesterday:

Chocolate covered pretzels with peppermint chunks on them and chocolate covered pretzels with dark chocolate drizzled on. Now, I generally despise pretzels, but when coated in chocolate they are superb.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Jolly ranchers are the #1 candy that I give to kids. Plus they don't melt like chocolate does and no one has a jolly rancher allergy. 

Also starbursts. Kids love starbursts. I teach high school and they go ape shit for candy, man. 

I havent been been eating as many sweets lately but today is a rather cake filled day for me. So naturally I've been eating that

I love starbursts. I always help teachers who bribe me with them.

"Hey Michael, my computer isn't acting right... can you take a look at it?"

"Oh sorry I'm already on my way to help another teacher can you put in a work ord-"

"I have caaaanddddyyy"

"ooooh ooook...."

Cassandra and pheonix561 like this