Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How Hath God Blighted Me Today

12 posts in this topic

Posted

So we all have days where something bad happens, so talk about it in this wonderful funderful thread!

I missed lunch because of chores ;u;

Posted

I slept til 2 today. Didn't mean to. Went to bed pretty early too.

Posted

I got sick. I don't know what the puppy I've got, but my throat is like it's on fire right now, and water ain't helping. It's like an ADVANCED COLD.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

I got sick. I don't know what the puppy I've got, but my throat is like it's on fire right now, and water ain't helping. It's like an ADVANCED COLD.

Do you have a sudden urge to find and hoard all of the gold?

Posted

Why yes, yes I do. I once read in an ancient tome that once a lesbian woman drinks over 1000000 kilos of Pepsi in her lifetime, she begins to turn into a dragon.

Knuckle and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted (edited)

I have been in a two or three weeks cycle of technological difficulties and customer service hell. I have a bunch of things that need to be returned, which is stressful. My iPhone and iPod broke recently so I am not going to buy any more Apple products in my life. I have to track down multiple packages and/or deal with Amazon's customer service people regarding an incorrect address and the refund. I have attempted to fax a document at Office Depot two times and it's failed both times for whatever reason. The document is one that I have been waiting on for months because the IRS sent an incorrect document to an incorrect address, so by the time I had the (incorrect) document in my hand, two weeks had passed since I had requested it. So I faxed it, but oops, days later I am told it's the wrong one. So I have to wait on until the following Monday to call the IRS for the correct document. Two weeks pass again because oops, it too was sent to the incorrect address again. So after I finally have that in my hand and I go to the Office Depot a second time, the Office Depot guy didn't fax the backsides of the documents. So i got charged for nothing. And I had to wait a few days to be told that, yet again, my fax was messed up. 

Like I am looking for excuse to cling to my life at this point. 

Edited by L.L. Bean's Menswear (see edit history)

Posted

:(

Posted

It started raining while I was walking to lunch.

Posted (edited)

I missed the bus again. I stand on the opposite side of the street, unable to cross, watching it load its passengers and leave. I wait thirty minutes for the next one.

It's like being in a nightmare where you cannot scream

Edited by Ganny (see edit history)
pheonix561 likes this

Posted

I know your pain Ganny. Vividly. Zako too

Ganny likes this

Posted

I had a bottle of shampoo in my suitcase I store in my locker but for some reason the top popped off and soaked all my clothes in shampoo. Goofy ass shenanigans.