Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Ultimate Persona Discussion Thread of Innocent Sins and Eternal Punishments: Posting All Night

11 posts in this topic

Posted

So it appears that we've had some good ol' fashion PERSONA discussion going on, and because I'm the coolest and cutiest, I decided to make a whoooole new thread JUST for Persona discussion. Let's start off.

List your reasons why you think Persona Q is trash.

Posted

it is disguting weeb bait where you faf about with your waifus whose personalities disappear as they join the main characters harem

no wait thats all japanese media hurr hurr

but seriously Q is just Etrian Odyssey crossed with Persona right?

Posted

Q is a Persona game with Etrian Odyssey dungeon mechanics. It's also barely canon, which is why its bad.

Posted

Random battles. 

I don't like random battles.

Also I feel like this is the place to shamelessly plug the blog Treemo and I run. It involves alternate universes. Specifically, Persona 4 alternate universes.

More specifically, Persona 4 alternate universes that directly involve Yosuke.

http://yosuke-au.tumblr.com/

Posted

where have you and treemo been seriously. You are our adorable dorks

Faulerro's channel got taken down so I had to go with one of the assholes who steals other peoples work and reuploads it but here you go

Posted

I don't know anything about Persona aside from this video:

and so like I know all the words to this song and a bunch of other black eyed peas songs by heart so this guy is probably my spirit animal

T1g likes this

Posted

I was going to say something but then I was hypnotized by the rad dance moves and i forgot what i was going to say

Posted

Still waiting for them to give us a release date for the adventures of Harry Potter-kun, Junko Enoshima, and Naruto.

Posted

Still waiting for them to give us a release date for the adventures of Harry Potter-kun, Junko Enoshima, and Naruto.

Wish granted: http://www.siliconera.com/2015/09/17/persona-5-will-release-in-japan-in-summer-2016/

Also, new trailer showing soooo much stuff. It's so Lupin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvpOwQaqRXA

Posted

So I notice this game was delayed. I saw it on Facebook. Luckily, people were in favour of the delay because smart people want a good game and not a game that was rushed just to make the release date.

DR SHRUBBERY! likes this