Who's more annoying? Midna or Navi?

129 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes she does. if you put on the wiimote sound.

That's scary...

But Midna still rules! :D

Posted

I think Midna was a better sidekick than all of the other ones.Like you said,she doesnt scream all of the time when she wants something,and you might get a kick out of some of the things she says,too.but she did laugh on the wii remote speaker when you had to jump around as wolf Link or when she had a tip,but I got over it.She's kind of cool,really.

Posted

I think Midna was a better sidekick than all of the other ones.Like you said,she doesnt scream all of the time when she wants something,and you might get a kick out of some of the things she says,too.but she did laugh on the wii remote speaker when you had to jump around as wolf Link or when she had a tip,but I got over it.She's kind of cool,really.

Midna rules :D

It should have been great to hear Midna laughing in the Wii mote! :D

Posted

Actually, it got kind of annoying. . .

Posted

Maybe, but I've never hear Midna laughing. I think the idea is intereseting

Posted

Well after a while of. . .

"HAHAHE!" *Jump* ZWOOAM! "HAHAHE!" *Jump* ZWOOAM! "HAHAHE!" *Jump* ZWOOAM! "HAHAHE!" *Jump* ZWOOAM! -FALL!- "HAHAHE!" *Jump* ZWOOAM! "HAHAHE!" *Jump* ZWOOAM! "HAHAHE!" *Jump* ZWOOAM! "HAHAHE!" *Jump* ZWOOAM! "HAHAHE!" *Jump* ZWOOAM! "HAHAHE!" *Jump* ZWOOAM!!!

It gets hard to bear. . .

Posted

Maybe, but I've never hear Midna laughing. I think the idea is intereseting

MIDNA PWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

midna is... weird...

Posted

midna is... weird...

Not as weird as Tingle!

Posted

Not as weird as Tingle!

That's true.She was untrustworthy in the beginning.I remember one time I was talking with my friends,and I said that she seemed more interested in making you her servant,and that I would only trust her to help me,but nothing else.

Posted

I think midna was almost the perfect sidekick, I didn;t find her annoying at all (having said that i find navi less annoying that most) and most of the time she's just plain funny, I only noticed when i restarted, but you when you first meet her, she hums her own theme song at one point...

Posted

Yeah.I talked to her before I went out of Kakarikko village to fight those goblins that just took Collin,and she said something like this

"WHAT!?What are you talking to ME for?Ugh...Just save that kid so you can get back to finding more Fused Shadows for me!"

I laughed my ass off.

Posted

Navi is by far the most annoying. she drove me to a level of insanity no one can even comprehend. but midna was cool she was mean in the beginning but she was cool after that

Posted

yeah, but i liked how midna is rude...

Posted

Navi is so annoying :angry: in the middle of a battle "hey! shouldnt you be going to fight Ganon"she was so annoying :angry: